• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sabres game

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Coburn fucked up on the first goal. However, the 2nd and 3rd goal should have been stopped. Defense fucked up on the tieing goal. Unless you got to see something I didn't. I was up on the 300 level on one end. It looked like Bryzy gave up a couple of softies.

the first and 4th no doubt 0 blame. give credit where it is due on the second (very similar to the jagr goal) but i will agree and say that bryz should have had it. 3rd goal, deflected 2 times on the way in which in my book gives him a pass. if the guy was marked in front then he doesnt get to jab it free hence no goal. so 1 out of 4 aint that bad, at least not to say he sucked ballz ha.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just out of curiosity... Wtf is a dragon dick? Or is that literal?

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the first and 4th no doubt 0 blame. give credit where it is due on the second (very similar to the jagr goal) but i will agree and say that bryz should have had it. 3rd goal, deflected 2 times on the way in which in my book gives him a pass. if the guy was marked in front then he doesnt get to jab it free hence no goal. so 1 out of 4 aint that bad, at least not to say he sucked ballz ha.

I guess I'm taking Bryzy for granted. I'm tired of seeing soft goals after all of these years of mediocre goaltending. I just want to see that game(s) in where he is absolutely a brick wall. Maybe tonight vs the Pens.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I guess I'm taking Bryzy for granted. I'm tired of seeing soft goals after all of these years of mediocre goaltending. I just want to see that game(s) in where he is absolutely a brick wall. Maybe tonight vs the Pens.

as we should be. i put some of the blame on the organization for this carousel. sometimes you have to just go with one guy. everytime he lets in a softie you cant pull him from the game (see playoffs 2011). you gave the guy money, let him earn it.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as we should be. i put some of the blame on the organization for this carousel. sometimes you have to just go with one guy. everytime he lets in a softie you cant pull him from the game (see playoffs 2011). you gave the guy money, let him earn it.

Very true. I love having Bryzy here. At some point I think he will be everything that we all want to see out of him. I predict post All Star game he will start playing lights out on a consistent basis. Pronger's absence has hurt more than we all think. His size to clear opposing players from getting rebounds and parking their ass in front of the net wouldn't happen if Pronger was playing. Bryz's numbers would be lower than they are now.

PhillyBoston781

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

One soft goal is too many soft goals. Against a team like Buffalo, it doesn't matter, but against better teams, it's the difference between the win and the loss.

Even the best goalies let in a softie once in a long while. That's called "a bad night." If Bryz playing well is only letting in one soft goal, then he isn't worth what the Flyers are paying him. Let's hope he turns it around later in the season and, most importantly, in the playoffs.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no Idea, lol. Jeff said he wanted to see Roos junk so ...

Oh holy hell. Let's hope Jeff doesn't bring Chara in the mix. Lol. No idea how a thread started with dragon dick anyway?

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
One soft goal is too many soft goals. Against a team like Buffalo, it doesn't matter, but against better teams, it's the difference between the win and the loss.

Even the best goalies let in a softie once in a long while. That's called "a bad night." If Bryz playing well is only letting in one soft goal, then he isn't worth what the Flyers are paying him. Let's hope he turns it around later in the season and, most importantly, in the playoffs.

i agree, im just saying that the definition of a bryz soft goal seems to be skewed compared to that of other goalies in the league and even of his backup

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh holy hell. Let's hope Jeff doesn't bring Chara in the mix. Lol. No idea how a thread started with dragon dick anyway?

Shultz Army actually started, Sorry it got carried over to this thread..:lever:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow. What a fucking game. I got booed right out of my section.lmao. Giroux was phenomenal as usual. I knew Hartnell would be good. Bryz sucked balls, the interesting part about this was Lavi almost switched to Bob. I think if Talbot doesn't score with 1.4 seconds left in 1st period, he would sit Bryz. Read and Coots were great. I am really liking Bourdon as a player. Nice scrap against Ellis. Final thought. I truly believe it was Zac Rinaldo's fight that turned the momentum for the Flyers in this game. Giroux as someone said in another thread has a dragon dick.

All I know is you said it.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
where is awaz when you need him, i have no interest in this dragon dick, it needs to go

cjs182848

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mall, were you in 321? Black richards jersey? If so I was sitting like 4 rows above you.