• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban Replacement

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just don't bring it do you? Same old shit EVERY single time! :L

Yup,
1. It's true.
2. It bugs the crap out of Bama fans.
3. It always gets a whining, big baby response from you, my friend.

Gotcha again, love it.:lol:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup,
1. It's true.

:violin:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup,
1. It's true.

No my friend, instead of looking at that we like to look at playing the Michigans, Va Techs, Notre Dames, Texas's, LSU's, Auburns, Arkansas, Penn State's, Georgia's, Texas A&M's, etc. You do realize we're usually in a couple games of the century or year, every year. I would prefer not to play those teams you mentioned and we will probably get away from it when SEC goes to 9 games and playoffs get cranking but how does it feel to play 11 of them at that level or a slight notch above them? :suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could actually see Saban going to Texas. Mainly bc Texas will pay off his debt from his LSU days. Plus getting 10 mil a year, that is more than enough to reel Saban in. But Bama will match the offer, but it comes down to paying off his debt.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He ain't going and that's a fact from very reliable sources. Thank you for playing!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He ain't going and that's a fact from very reliable sources. Thank you for playing!

Most likely, but if they pay off his bad debt for his real estate that is a damn good deal.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That team had high expectations and got nowhere that year.

That 2000 team had everyone back except Alexander and Samuels I was for sure we was gonna win it all that year and we went 3-8. :L

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sources show that John L Smith is currently in Tuscaloosa in negotiations so that if Saban leaves, it's all ready to go.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I think its pretty inevitable that Saban will prob. leave for the Texas job. Not quite sure why Texas would want a coach on the wrong side of 63 of age and a coach that will probably struggle adjusting to the offenses in the BIG 12 ( ala Texas AM, GA. Southern,Auburn and other spread based offenses, but I guess desperation makes one settle on rash decisions. Bama meanwhile must make a sound business decision, one that would at least benefit the program for 5 years. We could bring in a coach that is young, energetic, a great talent evaluator ( not necessary to sign many 4/5 star guys) and a leader amongst the athletic program. A name that comes to mind in Jim Harbaugh. Yeah-Yeah I know he is having success in the NFL and close to winning the superbowl, Hey what if San Fran wins the Lombari this season? Would Harbaugh continue his career in NFL? Could he become a coach that wins both a superbowl and BCS championship at both levels? Whatever the circumstances, I think Bama should offer him the 7 million extension, total control of the program that was offered to Saban. Bama unlike Texas does not have a gargantuan Student/alumni base thats willing to put their money together for their belover alma mater. Alabama is a business institution unlike Texas being an oil based institution or Auburn being tied to iron ore industry. So having a successful football program is paramount for our growth. We got to do whatever we can to bring the next best coach to Title Tuscaloosa

LMAO@ this fake Bama fan.

:laugh3:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sources show that John L Smith is currently in Tuscaloosa in negotiations so that if Saban leaves, it's all ready to go.

Thats not the right color, someone told me its another color, but I think that person was wrong too:lol: