• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ryder Cup TV Ratings

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2016 TV ratings......Hazeltine TV ratings were far better than 2014 Gleneagles..........but Gleneagles was located in Scotland, broadcast very early in the morning.

But the 2016 Ryder Cup TV ratings, were 22% less than 2012 Medina TV ratings....

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched pretty much the whole thing this year and maybe a total of a couple hours all previous years.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched pretty much the whole thing this year and maybe a total of a couple hours all previous years.

I didn't do that great this year.

I missed the entire 1st day live...which is not the norm, but it was really busy at work that day...I did see a fair amount of the Fri coverage, but the weekend was a blur...played golf myself on Sat and watched maybe an 1 after the round in the clubhouse and caught about 2 hrs of the singles...I mostly watched the highlights and re-broadcast.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't do that great this year.

I missed the entire 1st day live...which is not the norm, but it was really busy at work that day...I did see a fair amount of the Fri coverage, but the weekend was a blur...played golf myself on Sat and watched maybe an 1 after the round in the clubhouse and caught about 2 hrs of the singles...I mostly watched the highlights and re-broadcast.

Luckily I had a week working at home, so it was on all day in my office. Hell, I think I even had it on during practice round coverage. Golf is easy to have on in the background with mute.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luckily I had a week working at home, so it was on all day in my office. Hell, I think I even had it on during practice round coverage. Golf is easy to have on in the background with mute.

Normally the big events have streaming coverage so I do that in my office at work, but really forgot the morning matches were even on. I did hear about the morning sweep and went to tune in for the afternoon but never really got to sit down and watch....I did get caught up with GC coverage in the evening though.

Interesting the 22% drop from Medina....that's pretty substantial.