• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ryder Cup Day 1 Afternoon 4somes

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil & Keegan (sorry for butchering your name earlier) are getting smoked...3 down thru 6...maybe too much golf for the old man.

Hunter and Zach need to hang in there baby...and I hope Fowler/Walker can take down Rory/Sergio...that would be a blow to the Euros to have their star tandem go 0 for Friday!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil @ Keegan making a charge...1 down...Fowler/Walker now 1 up on Rory/Sergio...man I hope they win that one...Kuch/Furyk are going down I think...not much going on in that match for us....spoke too early they just made birdie on 16...1 down...c'mon!!

Zach & Hunter are hanging in there...AS thru 14...that would be a blow if the Euros lost that one also.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil @ Keegan making a charge...1 down...Fowler/Walker now 1 up on Rory/Sergio...man I hope they win that one...Kuch/Furyk are going down I think...not much going on in that match for us....spoke too early they just made birdie on 16...1 down...c'mon!!

Zach & Hunter are hanging in there...AS thru 14...that would be a blow if the Euros lost that one also.

If they could get 1.5 pts from Fowler/Walker & Johnson/Mahan that would be great regardless of the other two matches. Don't mind most of the Euro team (well maybe Poulter), but I really can't stand either Garcia or Stenson. Go USA

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well - the afternoon session looks like an absolute disaster.

They better get their act together tomm or this could be a blowout.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they could get 1.5 pts from Fowler/Walker & Johnson/Mahan that would be great regardless of the other two matches. Don't mind most of the Euro team (well maybe Poulter), but I really can't stand either Garcia or Stenson. Go USA

Man...just got back from the bar eating lunch and I saw the lie for Walker's tee ball on 18 before I left and said ...half...and I see that's what they got...disappointing but a half is better than nothing.

I'm with you on Sergio but I've compartmentalized it to the RC...I can deal with him better on the PGAT these days...Poulter...same thing...I actually like Rory, just don't think he will last that long.