• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson to the Giants

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I dislike many of the Hawk players (moreso the 12s), Wilson is one Seattle player I like along with Wags, Wright and ET.
My preference is a pocket passer. But if I needed a mobile QB Wilson would be that guy today. Give Mahomes another year and I may change my mind.
Wilson just makes things happen. He's fun to watch at the same time aggrevating as hell to watch for opposing fans. Imagine if Brady had 1/5 the escability of Wilson?

The only reason I wouldn't take Wilson in NE would be the $ and they'd have to retool the entire offense.

Having said that Wilson isn't going anywhere. He'll sign a lucrative deal to stay in the PNW. Seattle would be dumb to tag him. One it just pisses most players off and with a mobile QB it's taking a risk. He'll be resigned when the time comes even though he's not black enough.:D

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if they trade Wilson they need at least a somewhat functional QB immediately. But they could go for Teddy and not take Eli I guess.
They dumped Matt Hasslebeck. They wouldn't be interested in an aging QB. Instead they'd get a placeholder QB for $1-2 million a year (i.e., like they did with TJax) and wait to get a young QB in the draft. And when I say 'they' I mean GM John Schneider. Carroll is too old to go through that process all over again.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hate Rogers,P. Manning , Elway, Montana so Wilson is hanging with good company.

Wrong.

I don't hate Aaron Rodgers, he's just wildly overrrated.

I don't hate P. Manning, he's just the most overrated QB in the history of the NFL.

Elway is a shitbag and in 3 years everyone in Denver will hate him more than Terrell Davis and I do.

Montana was damn good, but at the end of the day has was nothing more than a system QB.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong.

I don't hate Aaron Rodgers, he's just wildly overrrated.

I don't hate P. Manning, he's just the most overrated QB in the history of the NFL.

Elway is a shitbag and in 3 years everyone in Denver will hate him more than Terrell Davis and I do.

Montana was damn good, but at the end of the day has was nothing more than a system QB.

Montana a system QB ? I gotta disagree with that, he was good no matter what system he was in... And Manning being overrated ? His career numbers are ridiculous, I'd take a young Manning any day of the week leading my team!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montana a system QB ? I gotta disagree with that, he was good no matter what system he was in... And Manning being overrated ? His career numbers are ridiculous, I'd take a young Manning any day of the week leading my team!

I might as well if I wasn't looking for a QB who played well in the elements nor playoffs. He's one game above .500 in playoffs.
He's was a great FFL QB, good leader and a great decision maker. Put up lots of individual numbers surrounded by HOFs and Pro Bowlers for most of his career. I mean how many years did he and Sarurday, Harrison, Wayne, James...all play together?

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, well I heard from someone that the Packers are looking to trade Aaron Rodgers to the Vikings for Kirk Cousins, straight up.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a dumb ass rumor. Ciara can’t act and isn’t a rapper so why would she want NY. Russell wouldn’t fit in either, Jeter already used up the non personality role in that town.

Chargers or the Dolphins would make sense but the Giants is for the mentally ill.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a dumb ass rumor. Ciara can’t act and isn’t a rapper so why would she want NY. Russell wouldn’t fit in either, Jeter already used up the non personality role in that town.

Chargers or the Dolphins would make sense but the Giants is for the mentally ill.

Well it might not have anything to do with her career at all. She might just prefer NYC over Seattle. Wouldn't be the first celeb to think that.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

You could make that argument for Tom Brady as well. How many different offensive systems and head coaches has he had?

When it comes to the NFL guys that are on that all-time great level are going to have been fortunate enough to have had to play in great systems and great coaching. Montana and Brady both benefitted from playing with easily two of the top 5 if not top 3 coaches of all time.

I think you could put Montana and Brady in different systems with different coaches and they'd still likely be HOF QBs but you likely wouldn't be putting them in the GOAT conversation.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, well I heard from someone that the Packers are looking to trade Aaron Rodgers to the Vikings for Kirk Cousins, straight up.

The Vikings cannot allow themselves to get fleeced like that!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rumor is out there. U got a better one
Nope. it's the offseason so I get it. But trading a franchise QB in the prime of his career is crazy talk. He will be a Seahawk this and and probably tagged next year if a new contract is not already in place.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. it's the offseason so I get it. But trading a franchise QB in the prime of his career is crazy talk. He will be a Seahawk this and and probably tagged next year if a new contract is not already in place.
family first.