• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rush defense in Texas

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but, but, they had 19 starters coming back including da driver.

it was a "couldn't miss".

and Texas fan told us so.

over and over, and over.....

:noidea:

I made a bad call. You live in Oklahoma, so obviously you know the feeling

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a bad call. You live in Oklahoma, so obviously you know the feeling

uh nope, cuz I ain't been the one who has been all the talking. I don't know of any OU fan who has because we knew going in that things were going to be different after 3 years of LJ. Just didn't know which way the wind wold blow. I'd say cautiously optimistic.

So no, I don't know the feeling....

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh nope, cuz I ain't been the one who has been all the talking. I don't know of any OU fan who has because we knew going in that things were going to be different after 3 years of LJ. Just didn't know which way the wind wold blow. I'd say cautiously optimistic.

So no, I don't know the feeling....

HE means you made a bad call living in Oklahoma, so yes, you know what it means. So you're ridiculing Texas fans for believing in their team after the HC has been saying that 2013 was the year Texas gets back to a BCS title, especially after Texas returned the most starters. Basically, you're ridiculing a fan/alumni base for supporting their team, right?

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize to the nation for Texas. I just saw this gem of a stat..
yards per rush in the Nation
Texas: #117 5.97 per
A&M: #118 6.00 per

the worst amongst AQ teams.. That is terrible. On the positive side

Texas State: #1 1.39 per
Baylor: #7 2.35 per

I am not sure whether to cry or laugh, when Baylor and Texas State are playing better defense.

Maybe y'all should try to hire Fran away from Texas State.:laugh3:I hope y'all do. You teasips deserve a Fran-Plan.

I'm not worried about the Aggie Defense. It's only week 3. They can't get any worse. They are full of freshmen that still need another year or two in the weight room.

However you sips kept bragging all offseason about how deep, talented, and experienced your defense is and its part of the reason you are going to win the B12/National Championship.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe y'all should try to hire Fran away from Texas State.:laugh3:I hope y'all do. You teasips deserve a Fran-Plan.

I'm not worried about the Aggie Defense. It's only week 3. They can't get any worse. They are full of freshmen that still need another year or two in the weight room.

However you sips kept bragging all offseason about how deep, talented, and experienced your defense is and its part of the reason you are going to win the B12/National Championship.

Well, of course we did, after all, our program has been there before, unlike Aggy so it makes sense why we felt that way before the season started.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HE means you made a bad call living in Oklahoma, so yes, you know what it means. So you're ridiculing Texas fans for believing in their team after the HC has been saying that 2013 was the year Texas gets back to a BCS title, especially after Texas returned the most starters. Basically, you're ridiculing a fan/alumni base for supporting their team, right?

nice twist, but no.

State smack is weak, kind of like calling one out for misspelling, but in yer case, it's all you got, I know....:laugh3:

and you know what is even funnier, coda was a Kentucky fan for years, not a Texas fan so I'm guessing it is another bad call he made....:L

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice twist, but no.

State smack is weak, kind of like calling one out for misspelling, but in yer case, it's all you got, I know....:laugh3:

and you know what is even funnier, coda was a Kentucky fan for years, not a Texas fan so I'm guessing it is another bad call he made....:L

Not twisting anything, I'm just clarifying that you are all over Bevo's anus b/c the alumni/fans were supporting their team to succeed prior to the season starting. How dare any fan/alumni support their team!!!

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not twisting anything, I'm just clarifying that you are all over Bevo's anus b/c the alumni/fans were supporting their team to succeed prior to the season starting. How dare any fan/alumni support their team!!!

I know you are embarrassed as hell the way you and a few other select texas fans have run yer mouths in the preseason and now it has come back and bit you in the ass.

And really, don't think for a minute you wouldn't do the same thing if the roles were reversed.

Thing is, OU fan has seen/done the same thing and gotten grief for it.

I see reason why you deserve anything different.:noidea:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice twist, but no.

-
That is silly. 4 yr ticket holder. I can deal with down yrs. Told you I am fan not because of what they do for me, but what they do in town. Colt throws your kid a TD pass in a pick-up game and it is an easy choice. Guys from Colt, Shipleys, Fozzy, Ash, and Gray have taken time to hang with kids around Austin. Means more to me than a conference champ. Too old to be bandwagon guy.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, of course we did, after all, our program has been there before, unlike Aggy so it makes sense why we felt that way before the season started.

More of that "used to be" story telling. Tell me another story grampa

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
That is silly. 4 yr ticket holder. I can deal with down yrs. Told you I am fan not because of what they do for me, but what they do in town. Colt throws your kid a TD pass in a pick-up game and it is an easy choice. Guys from Colt, Shipleys, Fozzy, Ash, and Gray have taken time to hang with kids around Austin. Means more to me than a conference champ. Too old to be bandwagon guy.

and many an OU player has done as much.

as for bad years, we had our Gary Gibbs, Smellsofbourbon and Boo Blake years, so you ain't got nothing on us.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I got called a good variety of names by Texas fans for not being on board with the hype. And what did I do that was soo awful? I said I didn't think you would blow out Ole Miss. Which made me the dumbest fan in college football according to some of you, as obviously since they blew them out last year in Oxford they would blow them out even more this year.

Told my computer stuff sucks too, even though it correctly predicted the losses to both BYU and Ole Miss. That it would do such a thing was obvious evidence that it all sucked.

So I'd say it went a bit beyond just supporting your team.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More of that "used to be" story telling. Tell me another story grampa

LOL at "used to be". Explain what Aggy has done lately? And no, you don't get a crystal ball for beating the #1 team in the country and no, the Cotton Bowl was not for the BCS title last year. You can't go too far, seeing how Aggy discovered football last year.....

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at "used to be". Explain what Aggy has done lately? And no, you don't get a crystal ball for beating the #1 team in the country and no, the Cotton Bowl was not for the BCS title last year. You can't go too far, seeing how Aggy discovered football last year.....

No titles but relevancy in NCCAFB, an exciting product of the field, and no doom and gloom talk about coaches on hotseats or how our recruits all flame-out.

Discovered football last year? I remember when Texas sucked donkey balls and A&M was schooling you. Guess your memory doesn't go that far.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No titles but relevancy in NCCAFB, an exciting product of the field, and no doom and gloom talk about coaches on hotseats or how our recruits all flame-out.

Discovered football last year? I remember when Texas sucked donkey balls and A&M was schooling you. Guess your memory doesn't go that far.

Oh but the longhorns are relevant. They got all kinds of media talk when they gave up 550 yards rushing in a game.

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have to agree here.

Calling out a fan cause he is rooting for his team is pretty weak and stupid.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A t-sip asking what A&M has done lately? Thats good. How about what t.u. has done lately
1. Lost a 9 point lead, gave up a 30 point run and got their doors blown off by a team they beat by 30 points last year.
2. Let a slow Morman with a knee brace rush for 260 yards in a game where they gave up 550 yards rushing.
3. Haven't been within 4 TDs in your anual rivalry game in the last2 years
4. Needed a bad call to beat OSU last year.
5. Lost to TCU and their 3rd string QB last year on Thanksgiving.
6. Failed to recuit the last 2 Heisman trophy winners out of their own back yard.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, as far as I'm concerned, The Texas and The Nebraska defenses could get in a fight with each other and both would lose..

They'd just sit there and throw flowers at each other.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to agree here.

Calling out a fan cause he is rooting for his team is pretty weak and stupid.

you have no idea what kind of crap he and some other Texas fans posted, now do you?

maybe you should read their crap before you spew yours.:L

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have no idea what kind of crap he and some other Texas fans posted, now do you?

maybe you should read their crap before you spew yours.:L

Don't expect anything intelligent from that poster ever.