• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Run down of FA...

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They were in the dirt because he short-armed them. Too many people giving these guys too many excuses. Alex Smith was a big reason why they lost that game.

I agree 100%. He couldn't hit shit in the second half. Sure, the guys he was throwing to weren't likely to convert third downs. But we had a chance to convert to make it third-and-reasonable a couple times if he connects on a very easy throw. Smith had a bad game. He threw two great passes, but other than that he was as bad as he's been in months.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100%. He couldn't hit shit in the second half. Sure, the guys he was throwing to weren't likely to convert third downs. But we had a chance to convert to make it third-and-reasonable a couple times if he connects on a very easy throw. Smith had a bad game. He threw two great passes, but other than that he was as bad as he's been in months.

It was one of his worst games since earlier in the year, but he did out score Eli 17-10 if you take out the 10 points the Giants got off of Kyle Williams. I think the rain actually hurt us more than the Giants as well. I wish we had ran the ball more with Gore in that game. I thought for sure Gore was getting 30 touches in a rain soaked game like that.

We do need WR's that can seperate and catch the ball though. VD is a such a weapon but without a WR threat he is going to get a lot of double coverage.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And let's not forget the two or three balls that were batted at the line. If not for Kyle, we win this game almost without a doubt. But if Smith played better, we also win handily.

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Nope, didn't watch the game. Haven't watched one single game in the 30 years that I've been a fan of this team. You're right, Alex might have thrown an interception. I forgot, no QB that has ever won a SB has ever thrown an interception. Wow...

sounds about right.

i guess we should throw interceptions since every other super bowl QB has thrown them... smh