• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors of Gasol to Suns

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Phoenix Suns considering potential trade for Pau Gasol | ProBasketballTalk

Phoenix Suns explore deal for Los Angeles Lakers' Pau Gasol - ESPN

Report: Suns interested in acquiring Pau Gasol from*Lakers | SI Wire

For Okafor's expiring contract and some picks.

Okafor has been on IR all season and insurance is paying 80% his salary. Plus it would mean getting some picks for this year. They have 2 firsts and 2 seconds to trade this season.

Id say trade for the Suns own First and Second.

The Suns would still own the Lakers second which will be pretty high and the Pacers first which might be lower of the two. But the Suns play in the weak west so they might feel they have a better chance to have a better pick with the Pacers spot. In fact if I was Mitch I would flat out say we think you are a better team than the Pacers and it will be the lower of the two, unless you don't think your team is that good.

With Gasol they damn well might be a better team in the west than the Pacers in the east.

Either way, get those 2 draft picks. Either as ammo to move up or to fill out a roster from trading picks and acquiring good roles players and getting those max free agents they are coveting.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just working a ton. There should be 4 people in my position, there have only been three. Now one can't work due to his wife's new job and he has to watch the new baby. The other can only work weekends and has been out a month due to surgery. So for last month i have had to work 65-70 hour weeks 6 days each week. That means I can't watch many est games. Too early. I am at work. Also get home too tired and go straight to bed.

But, I watch games when I can usually the next day or on my day off.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just working a ton. There should be 4 people in my position, there have only been three. Now one can't work due to his wife's new job and he has to watch the new baby. The other can only work weekends and has been out a month due to surgery. So for last month i have had to work 65-70 hour weeks 6 days each week. That means I can't watch many est games. Too early. I am at work. Also get home too tired and go straight to bed.

But, I watch games when I can usually the next day or on my day off.

Great stuff bro, handle your business get that paper brotha, no worries we Lakers Nation got your back. :suds:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Hangman, that kind of shit is happening all over the country due to this Shitforbrainscare. Companies are laying-off people and working a smaller work force to death. I have seen this a lot. I ditto LALakersboy's message. TCB dude. The Lakers aren't worth watching right now anyways!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the OP. I'll pass!

Pau has been 20/10 player for quite a while now. If we trade him I want a similar player in return, or a draft pick from a bottom 15 team.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pau isn't part of the future for the Lakers. If the Lakers can get cap relief for this season (especially if it helps get under the luxury tax) and a 2014 middle/high 1st rounder while retaining cap flexibility for the summer, I say take it.