• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RT looks good

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From reports after the scrimmage tonight RT played fantastic....very very good news. Hasn't turned the ball over in a while either....even better news!!!!

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tannehill made some very good throws at open practice at Sun Life Stadium. I was there. A few players stood out. The TE's played well. LB Phillip Wheeler is the real deal. He makes plays all over the field. I expect he'll be better than people expected. Overall the defense looks real solid against the run at the line of scrimmage & they seem to generate more pressure. CB Will Davis made a diving interception for the defense in the end zone. The Fins are deep at RB, Jonas Gray scored a short yardage TD like he used to do at Notre Dame. Lamar Miller could have a great year with his speed & ability to see running lanes. D Thomas & Gillislee also are solid. Marvin McNutt may win a spot at WR. Presley De'Andre made an impact on special teams.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tannehill made some very good throws at open practice at Sun Life Stadium. I was there. A few players stood out. The TE's played well. LB Phillip Wheeler is the real deal. He makes plays all over the field. I expect he'll be better than people expected. Overall the defense looks real solid against the run at the line of scrimmage & they seem to generate more pressure. CB Will Davis made a diving interception for the defense in the end zone. The Fins are deep at RB, Jonas Gray scored a short yardage TD like he used to do at Notre Dame. Lamar Miller could have a great year with his speed & ability to see running lanes. D Thomas & Gillislee also are solid. Marvin McNutt may win a spot at WR. Presley De'Andre made an impact on special teams.

Hey cool that you were there and appreciate the insight! I think the D will be great just need the Oline to be decent and they'll be in most games. Looking forward to Sundays game exhibition or not....

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think O-line is our main weakness right now. If they could hold their own then this team has a legit chance at the division.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think O-line is our main weakness right now. If they could hold their own then this team has a legit chance at the division.

You got that right especially after Jordan went nuts today at practice. That D alone may win games just as long as the O doesn't completely suck balls. On a bad note Jordan did it against Martin.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey cool that you were there and appreciate the insight! I think the D will be great just need the Oline to be decent and they'll be in most games. Looking forward to Sundays game exhibition or not....
You're welcome. The offense was still making some plays & scoring TD's even without Wallace & Hartline playing in the scrimmage. Plus they were practicing against a very good defense. I think the Fins defense could be dominant this year. The Fins need a great defense to compete against the Pats, Colts & Saints among others. I'm not sure how good the oline will be early on in the season. we'll see during the preseason games, especially the Fins 4th when teams play the starters more. I think as the season goes on the Oline will get better with more experience. I could easily see Clabo helping L Miller to turn the corner & get yards & TD's with his speed. Martin had some nice blocks at the scrimmage also, one contributed to a TD. J Martin is a big Olineman. I think he'll do better against the bull rush. I'm hoping that D Jordan's having success against Martin because he's just that good & he'll do the same vs other LT's. The team needs an improved pass rush. As I mentioned, Wheeler could be one of the best off season signings for the Fins. He's very fast & has great anticipation to make plays.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good to hear brother! If Jordans that good then that D will be awesome as they can't focus on Wake. I'm pumped for tonight!!!!!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That new blue stripe on your helmet looks awesome. Pats will win the division. Good luck trying to nail down a WC spot though. Fish had a crazy FA. Interested to see how it translates to the field. Good look tonight.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That new blue stripe on your helmet looks awesome. Pats will win the division. Good luck trying to nail down a WC spot though. Fish had a crazy FA. Interested to see how it translates to the field. Good look tonight.

We'll see... I think the Fins & Pats are heading in different directions. The Pats lost a lot of talent on the offense since last year & the Fins have added talent. On defense: the Fins are a lot better with Grimes & other additions, whereas the Pats didn't have any major upgrades on defense. In fact one of their starting CB's, Dennard, will probably get suspended for part of the season.