• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Royal Rumble

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
new email from WWE Network, tell your friends about free february

I guess the twitter rage got them to make a decision.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So free Feb and basically $9.99 for Fast Lane and Wrestlemania, then cancel anytime after that? If I got that right, kind of hard not to sign up again.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So free Feb and basically $9.99 for Fast Lane and Wrestlemania, then cancel anytime after that? If I got that right, kind of hard not to sign up again.

I just wish that they'd start adding some more Nitro's and some other old school tv shows like the Power Hour/Pro, Worldwide, Saturday Night, Sunday Main Event, Thunder, WWF Superstars, Wrestling Challenge, All American Wrestling (I think that's what the Sunday program was called), Heat, and ECW on TNN (is there any that I missed?) unless they already have added some of those from the last time I did the free month promotion back in November.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wish that they'd start adding some more Nitro's and some other old school tv shows like the Power Hour/Pro, Worldwide, Saturday Night, Sunday Main Event, Thunder, WWF Superstars, Wrestling Challenge, All American Wrestling (I think that's what the Sunday program was called), Heat, and ECW on TNN (is there any that I missed?) unless they already have added some of those from the last time I did the free month promotion back in November.

did you already get thru the 58 nitros that were on there?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you already get thru the 58 nitros that were on there?

I watched some full episodes and parts of a lot of them. I just think that 97-98 were probably the best overall years of Nitro. Around early 99 when the fingerpoke of doom happened, that's when it all went downhill in a hurry.