• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rookies

Roosh016

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Spoke about starting some rookies before and I will again. Culliver should now be the starting cb over brown, who is giving up big play after big play. A. Smith is awesome and look at Hunter...We have an awesome bunch! I want to see Dobbs in action a little too. I love it!

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Brown made 3 fantastic plays yesterday. What big plays did he give up? The Bucs had two plays that could be considered "big." They had a play action screen and a scramble where Freeman dumped it off to Blount when RJF and Bowman both left Blount to chase Freeman.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Brown made 3 fantastic plays yesterday. What big plays did he give up? The Bucs had two plays that could be considered "big." They had a play action screen and a scramble where Freeman dumped it off to Blount when RJF and Bowman both left Blount to chase Freeman.

I think he was including the past games as well... Which is really unwarranted considering DeSean Jackson is a tough match up for a lot of CB's... Yes, Brown got beat by DJack but he did not allow him to get far after the catch..