• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rondo-Paul “fight”

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be a long year for Lebron with that mess of a supporting cast. He isn't getting any younger. Decline is only more imminent. May be better off requesting a trade out of there.

Should have just stayed in Cleveland. You always have your chance to reach the final there still. Theres just too many quality teams in the West

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be a long year for Lebron with that mess of a supporting cast. He isn't getting any younger. Decline is only more imminent. May be better off requesting a trade out of there.

Lebron isn't a great judge of talent. He needed to join a team that could win without him. As the lakers currently are they can't even win with him, which shows you how bad they really are.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like he did spit. Hard to say if it was on purpose. It never came close to Paul’s face. Weird

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron isn't a great judge of talent. He needed to join a team that could win without him. As the lakers currently are they can't even win with him, which shows you how bad they really are.

They are 0-2.

They lost to Portland on the road and Houston (a top 4 team in the entire NBA) at home.

He took a very mediocre Cavalier roster to the Finals last year. He doesn't need much to win, but contending in the West this year was never realistic. Then again, neither was contending in Cleveland.

You are all over the place with your bandwagony fake ass support. Total joke.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

me, i'll wait just a tad longer before i judge...

say maybe 20 games into the season or so...?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like he did spit. Hard to say if it was on purpose. It never came close to Paul’s face. Weird

It was on purpose. Considering that he never liked Paul. I'm sure it was done intentionally

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CP3 is so sensitive. How can you play basketball and get so butthurt about contact every game?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
drian Wojnarowski‏Verified account @wojespn 34m34 minutes ago
Adrian Wojnarowski Retweeted Adrian Wojnarowski

Whatever case Rondo's making, NBA is evaluating a video clip captured courtside that shows saliva/spit shooting from Rondo's mouth onto Chris Paul's face. It appears Rondo will have to sell league on fact that it was unintentional -- and that appears to be a tough case to make.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love would be the 2nd best player on the Lakers......And Cedi third ;)

Nance, TT, Love are the type of tough ass rebounders that are great to support players like LeBron/Harden etc.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't possibly be "proud" of Ingram
he lost his composure.

A kid that had never played in a meaingfull NBA game before Portland a couple nights ago

Huge expectations, tons of media, LeBron, etc, playing against a great team like Houston that has world-class mental toughness like Chris Paul.

Ingram lost his shit. Lost his composure. The pressure got to him.

If he thinks its tough now, wait until EVERY day the media is asking you questions, after EVERY game the Lakers lose guys getting blamed besides LeBron, EVERY game other teams gearing up to face you

its a far cry from being on a team with no expectations playing a substantial % of each game in garbage time.

Some players can take that pressure and thrive on it- some crumble under it.

Ingram seems to have a long way to go in dealing with the pressure that is only going to grow as the season goes on.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are 0-2.

They lost to Portland on the road and Houston (a top 4 team in the entire NBA) at home.

He took a very mediocre Cavalier roster to the Finals last year. He doesn't need much to win, but contending in the West this year was never realistic. Then again, neither was contending in Cleveland.

You are all over the place with your bandwagony fake ass support. Total joke.

So beacause they lost to a somewhat good team that is supposed to mean something? lol

The cavs are also 0-2, they lost to the top team in the east on the road and a west playoff team on the road! Does that prove anything?

That medicore Cavs roster won 50 games last year with major mid season changes and went to the finals or course they would be contending. They were far from "medicore" He needed other stars and a custom team built around him with great shooters, which is what he had. That isn't what he has now no matter how hard you cry. You can point out that Portland and Houston, are good i guess, but those won't be the only teams the lakers lose to this year lol

Lebron is in the downturn of his career, his days of contending are over. He will be picking up 41 million dollar checks at 38 thanks to the lakers tho lol

Cavs had an over .500 win % against the west

Last edited:

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So beacause they lost to a somewhat good team that is supposed to mean something? lol

The cavs are also 0-2, they lost to the top team in the east on the road and a west playoff team on the road! Does that prove anything?

That Cavs roster won 50 games last year with major mid season changes and went to the finals or course they would be contending. He needed other stars and a custom team built around him with great shooters, which is what he had. That isn't what he has now no matter how hard you cry. You can point out that Portland and Houston, are good i guess, but those won't be the only teams the lakers lose to this year lol

What you fail to realize Lebron didn't go to LA to contend...If he wanted to contend he would have joined a good team...

Cavs had an over .500 win % against the west

Lebron has recreated how basketball fans work. He has millions of fans who follow him along to whatever team he's on instead of supporting a certain franchise. We are in a really weird place right now. The era of super teams and fans with player loyalty instead of team loyalty.

I bet every single owner wants Lebron on their team though. He brings the $$$

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting that you say that since this post shows what a moron you really are.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron has recreated how basketball fans work. He has millions of fans who follow him along to whatever team he's on instead of supporting a certain franchise. We are in a really weird place right now. The era of super teams and fans with player loyalty instead of team loyalty.

Yeah, heard some guys talking about this on the radio. The conclusion that they came to was that it's due to a combination of social media and fantasy leagues.

Because of social media, it's easy to follow what the individual players are doing on a daily basis, which gives fans the feeling that they "know" the player.

Then you add in fantasy leagues where folks are pulling for several different players rather than teams because those players are on their fantasy team.

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, heard some guys talking about this on the radio. The conclusion that they came to was that it's due to a combination of social media and fantasy leagues.

Because of social media, it's easy to follow what the individual players are doing on a daily basis, which gives fans the feeling that they "know" the player.

Then you add in fantasy leagues where folks are pulling for several different players rather than teams because those players are on their fantasy team.

Makes sense. It just really hard for me to understand the joy in that. But in the end, basketball is entertainment, so however people are entertained is their business.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense. It just really hard for me to understand the joy in that. But in the end, basketball is entertainment, so however people are entertained is their business.

Yeah, hard for me to understand as well.

My guess is that you're a little older (like me) and started following sports before social media and fantasy leagues.

I used to question folks who were "player fans" rather than team fans. But decided that, as you said, however someone else chooses to enjoy their sports, really isn't any of my business.

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, hard for me to understand as well.

My guess is that you're a little older (like me) and started following sports before social media and fantasy leagues.

I used to question folks who were "player fans" rather than team fans. But decided that, as you said, however someone else chooses to enjoy their sports, really isn't any of my business.

I mean, I'm not innocent by any means of bandwagoning. Just like all youth in the 90's, I was a big Chicago Bulls fan. But I never stopped following my local home team at the same time. It was just "cool" to follow the Bulls at the time.