• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo

Status
Not open for further replies.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got an ERA this year of like 28 vs Colorado, and 1.93 vs everyone else.

In Denver it makes sense, maybe his sliders don't bite. But in SF?

Kruk said on the radio the righties on Colorado are leaning over the plate and poking at the sliders away, he's not hanging stuff they are just going out and getting them. Says he needs to brush them back.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kruk said on the radio the righties on Colorado are leaning over the plate and poking at the sliders away, he's not hanging stuff they are just going out and getting them. Says he needs to brush them back.

Bob Gibson would agree. :nod:

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The weird thing is Romo is excellent against everyone except the Rox. Hisd ERA against the rest of the league is way under 2.00 but his ERA against the Rox is 20.something. Strange stuff.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The weird thing is Romo is excellent against everyone except the Rox. Hisd ERA against the rest of the league is way under 2.00 but his ERA against the Rox is 20.something. Strange stuff.

Hmmm... Where have I heard that before?

Oh yea. In the OP of this thread. Just 1 message separates your post form msg's...

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm... Where have I heard that before?

Oh yea. In the OP of this thread. Just 1 message separates your post form msg's...

Yeah I heard it all originally from the post game show. I guess I just logged on and did'nt read mfg's original post. My bad. It is some strange stuff though. Can't figure it out.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I heard it all originally from the post game show. I guess I just logged on and did'nt read mfg's original post. My bad. It is some strange stuff though. Can't figure it out.

Yeah, but it's like you never read any posts. You just type away like you just invented it. Have you noticed that few respond to you in a positive way? That's a big reason why.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great link, but BoB does need to know this. It's incredibly annoying how he uses this place as his personal blog. He says 'just ignore me', well you can't when he posts all over the damn place. This is an INTERACTIVE board of multiple people, not a blog. It's a community. If the community has a problem with someone, they will let that person know. If it gets bad enough they will kick him out (Nolan).

This isn't even close to that bad, and I'm not going to dwell on it, but BoB is being pretty damn annoying and we have a right to let him know.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am of BoBs biggest defenders here (at least I think I am), but that doesn't mean I am going to walk on egg shells. And if he wants, he should defend himself. All is good.

I get called out for stupid ideas and incorrect assumptions on here all the time. Tz gets called out (and calls out others) for being a shatter. MSG gets called out for being a turncoat :-)boink:). That is human nature. Accept it.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great link, but BoB does need to know this. It's incredibly annoying how he uses this place as his personal blog. He says 'just ignore me', well you can't when he posts all over the damn place. This is an INTERACTIVE board of multiple people, not a blog. It's a community. If the community has a problem with someone, they will let that person know. If it gets bad enough they will kick him out (Nolan).

This isn't even close to that bad, and I'm not going to dwell on it, but BoB is being pretty damn annoying and we have a right to let him know.

And for the record, if anyone were to recommend any kind of ban, I would fight against it. We all have our quirks that annoy others from time to time.

If tz has lasted this long, you know we don't want to ban anyone... :whistle:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all I read most of the stuff on the board and everyone is pretty informed . I never give a negative to anyone and might be the most positive Giants fan on this board. I welcome more people to write articles...scratch that ( OOH I am in trouble for that)I mean threads about the Giants. Sometimes I have been on here And there is nothing new . I went through this on ESPN where they thought they owned the board and no one could write what they wanted. The nazi police on my spelling and other stuff was weird. I thought these boards were for idea's and thoughts. Why try and squash people just because they like to write about the team. Blog ,threads, comedy shots....who cares. I thought this was about having fun enjoying the game of baseball. I have a ton of thoughts on the team and I am not afraid to go all in. This board is open to everyone and if you don't like them don't read it. I write what I want when I want.

May the Morse and the Force be with you.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the record, if anyone were to recommend any kind of ban, I would fight against it. We all have our quirks that annoy others from time to time.

If tz has lasted this long, you know we don't want to ban anyone... :whistle:

I would launch an anti-ban BoB campaign!

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all I read most of the stuff on the board and everyone is pretty informed . I never give a negative to anyone and might be the most positive Giants fan on this board. I welcome more people to write articles...scratch that ( OOH I am in trouble for that)I mean threads about the Giants. Sometimes I have been on here And there is nothing new . I went through this on ESPN where they thought they owned the board and no one could write what they wanted. The nazi police on my spelling and other stuff was weird. I thought these boards were for idea's and thoughts. Why try and squash people just because they like to write about the team. Blog ,threads, comedy shots....who cares. I thought this was about having fun enjoying the game of baseball. I have a ton of thoughts on the team and I am not afraid to go all in. This board is open to everyone and if you don't like them don't read it. I write what I want when I want.

You have every right to keep posting the way you do. No one is going to ban you for your stuff. we write what we want when we want also, and right now many of us want to write that you are being annoying when you post as if you don't read our posts.

this is a fact, and you can choose to acknowledge the concerns of your audience and community, or not. And we'll learn something about you from your choice.

anyway, I've said my piece, it's really not that big a deal, but we're bringing it to your attention.

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I reaely respond to posts like this .... but this is pure BS! Let's look at some FACTS. If you look at our landing page on any given day you have authored 60 % of the threads. Of these thrfeads less than 5% have any responses. It's hard to respond to poetry and stories. In one GDT that you started you actually hijacked your own thread and went on a Willie Mays binge. You posted 26 straight responses. Not 1 or 2 or 3 but 26. Mays-Fan called you out on that. You authored a thread on Pete Rose and started agruments with anyone that disagreed with you. You went from "this is BS to I'm done with this thread". You've done this a few times. You RESPOND to less than 10% of any active thread. This indicates that you are not part of this community or at least not interactively.

It is hard to understand. You are a very positive person. You love the Giants. But in the end ... it just appears that you absord in your own threads and mnot much of anything else .... you need to INTEACT with thios board a little more

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like he has an ERA of 20.00 versus Colorado, and less than 2.00 against everyone else

:heh:

For reals, I'm not TOO concerned just yet. He has shown his inconsistencies, but I've been pretty pleased with him coming into the 9th inning so far this season. His strikeouts are down, which is a little concerning. But Colorado just has his number it seems. Maybe he should throw a couple more fastballs inside to these righties. Or maybe the Giants should just pound them today.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like he has an ERA of 20.00 versus Colorado, and less than 2.00 against everyone else

:heh:

For reals, I'm not TOO concerned just yet. He has shown his inconsistencies, but I've been pretty pleased with him coming into the 9th inning so far this season. His strikeouts are down, which is a little concerning. But Colorado just has his number it seems. Maybe he should throw a couple more fastballs inside to these righties. Or maybe the Giants should just pound them today.

I vote yes!

I'm in favor of a 10-1 win. Romo can relax and we can avoid the sweep!

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I reaely respond to posts like this .... but this is pure BS! Let's look at some FACTS. If you look at our landing page on any given day you have authored 60 % of the threads. Of these thrfeads less than 5% have any responses. It's hard to respond to poetry and stories. In one GDT that you started you actually hijacked your own thread and went on a Willie Mays binge. You posted 26 straight responses. Not 1 or 2 or 3 but 26. Mays-Fan called you out on that. You authored a thread on Pete Rose and started agruments with anyone that disagreed with you. You went from "this is BS to I'm done with this thread". You've done this a few times. You RESPOND to less than 10% of any active thread. This indicates that you are not part of this community or at least not interactively.

It is hard to understand. You are a very positive person. You love the Giants. But in the end ... it just appears that you absord in your own threads and mnot much of anything else .... you need to INTEACT with thios board a little more

I am really impressed with all the research you have done on my writing. I think you should print it out and keep it in between you're butt cheeks for future reference. Hey I am interacting with the board...this is fun.

:laugh3:

Go Giants !!

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really impressed with all the research you have done on my writing. I think you should print it out and keep it in between you're butt cheeks for future reference. Hey I am interacting with the board...this is fun.

Go Giants !!

Well now it's official, you're just the worst.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Giants !!

Mods, BoB hasn't crossed any lines - until now. This poster has long been an embarrassment, is now starting get nasty, and it makes me not want to be here.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mods, BoB hasn't crossed any lines - until now. This poster has long been an embarrassment, is now starting get nasty, and it makes me not want to be here.

Dude really . I am a embarrassment? What have I done to embarrass you and the board. Come on man lighten up it's a sports board not the Wall Street Journal. You guys do your thing I will do mine. Free speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.