• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romeo Crennel ordering instructions to the entire defense.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 minutes gone in the first quarter and he has everyone on defense together on the sideline. He is pretty much foaming at the mouth since they are down 10. Word to hazbin, you don't have to wait until halftime to talk to your players.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 minutes gone in the first quarter and he has everyone on defense together on the sideline. He is pretty much foaming at the mouth since they are down 10. Word to hazbin, you don't have to wait until halftime to talk to your players.

I believe that it's too late for Haz, unfortunately, too late for our team as well this season.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant wait for us to hire the next Monte Kiffin and wonder how it will get spun then??

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant wait for us to hire the next Monte Kiffin and wonder how it will get spun then??

Are you still defending Haz? You have to be questioning him a bit at this point?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you still defending Haz? You have to be questioning him a bit at this point?

NOpe... just pointing out that certain individuals are always considered whats wrong with this team and then we we replace them and still look worse in most cases, not many want to admit it. But to be honest I think replacing Haz is the least of this teams concerns. And has been the least of its concerns the last four years, although he is the biggest whipping boy in the end.

So I look forward to his firing, so they can bring in the next guy and I get to watch as every one looks for the next contestant.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not really about always looking for the next best thing...but... Hazlett has had his chance. He has been given several years to turn this defense into something worth putting on the field. He has failed. Give it, you could make the argument that he hasn't had much to work with. But even then you have to think the coordinators have some sort of input when it comes to personnel decisions.

It is time for some new blood on that side of the ball. Someone with a new vision, new ideas, just a new start. Frankly, it probably should have been done with the new regime coming in.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOpe... just pointing out that certain individuals are always considered whats wrong with this team and then we we replace them and still look worse in most cases, not many want to admit it. But to be honest I think replacing Haz is the least of this teams concerns. And has been the least of its concerns the last four years, although he is the biggest whipping boy in the end.

So I look forward to his firing, so they can bring in the next guy and I get to watch as every one looks for the next contestant.

You mean like the QB?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and your answer is to keep the crappy DC anyway because you are scared to reach for something better ?

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark is so stubborn that I can't even read his posts anymore.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad, my answer is to give the DC what he needs in all areas, currently the secondary is still flawed. But I agree, fire him, bring in the next guy because that is what we do in DC. Then complain that we have no stability, no players worth building around.

And Martinez... are you more pissed im stubborn, or more pissed Im stubborn, my arguments have merit, and they dont fall in line with the rosy colored RG3 is a Football God and any failings on this team have to be because of the O-line and the crappy DC mantra that I have been hearing for years.

As I said before, at some point even a valid reason just becomes a poor excuse. We gentleman have reached that point.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad, my answer is to give the DC what he needs in all areas, currently the secondary is still flawed. But I agree, fire him, bring in the next guy because that is what we do in DC. Then complain that we have no stability, no players worth building around.

And Martinez... are you more pissed im stubborn, or more pissed Im stubborn, my arguments have merit, and they dont fall in line with the rosy colored RG3 is a Football God and any failings on this team have to be because of the O-line and the crappy DC mantra that I have been hearing for years.

As I said before, at some point even a valid reason just becomes a poor excuse. We gentleman have reached that point.

hasletts whole career is a case study in mediocre defensive football . i will grant you the secondary stinks but every year we get the same thing "i will be aggressive and turn the front 7 loose " and my defenders will play aggressively and yet we still get cbs 10 yds off the LOS

poor communications arent about talent its coaching blown assignments are about coaching not talent

and stability doesnt mean you keep mediocre coaching and haslett is the definition of it

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hasletts whole career is a case study in mediocre defensive football . i will grant you the secondary stinks but every year we get the same thing "i will be aggressive and turn the front 7 loose " and my defenders will play aggressively and yet we still get cbs 10 yds off the LOS

poor communications arent about talent its coaching blown assignments are about coaching not talent

and stability doesnt mean you keep mediocre coaching and haslett is the definition of it

You do realize we have twice as many Sacks as the mighty Seahawks currently dont you?? He has turned the pass rush loose. But we still have a secondary that cant be trusted to play bump and run coverage to save their lives. I expected the defense to be middle of the pack, maybe top ten if things worked out right on the injury front. Which right now we are about middle of the pack in yards and would be so in points if not for Special teams and the offense giving up points like they are going out of style.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Side note, you would have been better calling out the Vikings game, where RG3 actually played well in the first half.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize we have twice as many Sacks as the mighty Seahawks currently dont you?? He has turned the pass rush loose. But we still have a secondary that cant be trusted to play bump and run coverage to save their lives. I expected the defense to be middle of the pack, maybe top ten if things worked out right on the injury front. Which right now we are about middle of the pack in yards and would be so in points if not for Special teams and the offense giving up points like they are going out of style.

take the 10 sack game away and what do we have ? we are 7th overall with the 10 sacks , without them we are 31st
tot defense 16 , typical haslett ranking
32 give away /take away
26th 3rd downs
31st ints
22 FF
recovered fumbles next to last

and we have been on a downward spiral on defense all year long

and if injuries are an excuse with Rg3 then they are excuses on defense

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
take the 10 sack game away and what do we have ? we are 7th overall with the 10 sacks , without them we are 31st
tot defense 16 , typical haslett ranking
32 give away /take away
26th 3rd downs
31st ints
22 FF
recovered fumbles next to last

and we have been on a downward spiral on defense all year long

and if injuries are an excuse with Rg3 then they are excuses on defense

So now you want to take away games to suite the arguement. Take away the two games and Cousins has 7 TD and oNE INt, but that not how that works. Take away 2012 and the read option, and RG3 is just an over hyped under performing 1 round pick.

And what Injuries have I even mentioned for the defense. I agree with you its an excuse... used far too often.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haslett doesnt have the pieces around him to have a good defense. but haslett has been average at best every year in his career. he should be replaced. simple as that. i dont want an average at best defense. we suck right now so its not to much change.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you want to take away games to suite the arguement. Take away the two games and Cousins has 7 TD and oNE INt, but that not how that works. Take away 2012 and the read option, and RG3 is just an over hyped under performing 1 round pick.

And what Injuries have I even mentioned for the defense. I agree with you its an excuse... used far too often.

it figures you would focus on the "take away on game thing " and twist it

the other stats you avoid because you cant really refute them

ok well we are 7th in sacks and we suck everywhere else that matters :suds:

but with Rg3 his stats are "padded' thus not viable according to you