• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roman says 49ers offense will peak

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much is a bunch? I really doubt he's the first wr to get open and QB not see him. He provides nothing at all.

Pozz will tell you. Have seen him post about coach's film and how much Williams really gets open. And Yes I trust everything Pozz says

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pozz will tell you. Have seen him post about coach's film and how much Williams really gets open. And Yes I trust everything Pozz says

I just can't believe that he gets open more than a few times. Kaep and Alex have missed him the last three years? 37 career games how many times had he been missed?

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We need to get rid of Williams. He does nothing well.

Yup. I have seen enough. No production at WR, poor judgement on kick returns, no real production as KR, still got fumblitis. Let LMJ return kicks and let Baldwin be WR.

I think if we are going to peak later, we need to use Gore a little less. He is going to get worn down at this rate. And Hunter is a great change of pace and more explosive as well.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yup. I have seen enough. No production at WR, poor judgement on kick returns, no real production as KR, still got fumblitis. Let LMJ return kicks and let Baldwin be WR.

I think if we are going to peak later, we need to use Gore a little less. He is going to get worn down at this rate. And Hunter is a great change of pace and more explosive as well.

someone has to field punts, and field them securely?

they can change out KW no problem here, but as long as someone can handle punts? LMJ wasn't good at catching punts, and there's no reason to think he's good now? IMO he wasn't 'natural' at all, so giving him more experience and HOPING he improves.....is dangerous.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much is a bunch? I really doubt he's the first wr to get open and QB not see him. He provides nothing at all.
:agree: Kap has shown no ability to pick up on open receivers. He still stares them down and runs when he can. I fail to see how he is getting any better as a throwing QB.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gets open...just not targeted. This has nothing to do with his ST past .....just him as a WR.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone has to field punts, and field them securely?

they can change out KW no problem here, but as long as someone can handle punts? LMJ wasn't good at catching punts, and there's no reason to think he's good now? IMO he wasn't 'natural' at all, so giving him more experience and HOPING he improves.....is dangerous.

If all they want is someone to call fair catch and down kickoffs I'm sure someone on the team can handle that. He looked like crap yesterday. Maybe conditions i don't know but i just want to move on. Also catching the kickoff bouncing that close to sideline he knew it was a mistake you could tell by his reaction.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If all they want is someone to call fair catch and down kickoffs I'm sure someone on the team can handle that. He looked like crap yesterday. Maybe conditions i don't know but i just want to move on. Also catching the kickoff bouncing that close to sideline he knew it was a mistake you could tell by his reaction.

ok then fine, get that guy in there. who are you thinking of?

KW was fine previously with punts but again, didn't see yesterday's game? its ok they TRIED him for KO's, so now we know that won't work.