• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rollins is adjusing.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must admit he is doing much better batting 2nd than leading off. This is a good thing. he even leads the team in runs batted in. Howard has been a little streaky lately but if he learns to be patient at the plate his numbers could improve. Rollins,Utley,and Howard are the three Vets that need to stay healthy.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, however, unfortunately I don't think this means much if the bullpen doesn't drastically improve.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, however, unfortunately I don't think this means much if the bullpen doesn't drastically improve.

One thing at a time. A lot of people said that paps was a liability but he is doing fine. Adams is back and if he gains form it will help. Diekman is still a question mark but I believe it is mostly mental. he has a blazing fastball and a good sinker. He will turn it around. Bastardo can be effective as well. The rest will probably be shuffled back and forth from the minors until somebody clicks. Solid hitting and scoring is the most entertaining part of the game for me. So I can be patient if the Phillies are scoring runs.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing at a time. A lot of people said that paps was a liability but he is doing fine. Adams is back and if he gains form it will help. Diekman is still a question mark but I believe it is mostly mental. he has a blazing fastball and a good sinker. He will turn it around. Bastardo can be effective as well. The rest will probably be shuffled back and forth from the minors until somebody clicks. Solid hitting and scoring is the most entertaining part of the game for me. So I can be patient if the Phillies are scoring runs.

Diekman doesn't throw a sinker. He throws a fastball, a changeup, and his outpitch is a slider. I'll say Paps has looked passable so far. If Mayberry doesn't pick that ball (which was a tough play) then Colorado would have won the game.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diekman doesn't throw a sinker. He throws a fastball, a changeup, and his outpitch is a slider. I'll say Paps has looked passable so far. If Mayberry doesn't pick that ball (which was a tough play) then Colorado would have won the game.

You are right! No sinker! Mayberry fields better than Howard. A pitchers confidence is elevated when a good defense backs him up, Galvis is a better fielder than Asche as well!