• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roger goodells nfl

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every incomplete pass both the wr and qb throw hands up in the air..."wheres the pi"....defense looks around...then celebrates. Lol becoming soccer/nba

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the flopping gets as bad as soccer, I will turn the games off. What really gets annoying is after the whistle blows some teams keep pushing and shoving. Trash is fine but trying to goad the other guy into a penalty sort of sucks.
Toughness is shown during the play. Not after the whistle. After the whistle it is just cheap shots.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should start penalizing players for signaling for flags to be thrown after plays. It could be considered intimidating to the officials.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
They should start penalizing players for signaling for flags to be thrown after plays. It could be considered intimidating to the officials.

Intimidating officials? Seriously? That's a little far-fetched. Those guys say the wrong thing to or touch an official and they're gone.

...unless you're Cary Williams in the Super Bowl of course.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the flopping gets as bad as soccer, I will turn the games off. What really gets annoying is after the whistle blows some teams keep pushing and shoving. Trash is fine but trying to goad the other guy into a penalty sort of sucks.
Toughness is shown during the play. Not after the whistle. After the whistle it is just cheap shots.

Amen about the after the whistle shoving. Its getting bad. I think sending them off the field for the nest 3 plays could solve that. But, does it slow the game down anymore? I mean these Refs have to talk for 5min at a time about if it's PI or not. I hear ya about it though, something needs to be done!

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen about the after the whistle shoving. Its getting bad. I think sending them off the field for the nest 3 plays could solve that. But, does it slow the game down anymore? I mean these Refs have to talk for 5min at a time about if it's PI or not. I hear ya about it though, something needs to be done!

expect to see lots of after the whistle jawing this week in seattle.

I dont mind it, but if the refs are going to flag it. like they did against Carolina this past week. they HAAVVVVEEE to flag it when Boldin head butts a guy later in the game. For the love of Tebow I just want consistency!