• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rodgers likely to call it a season

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on that's the NE injury report. BB had Brady on the report before he was signed.

Toe fracture and concussions did keep AR out though.
In 2010 he missed one game due to a concussion. In 2011 they rested him the last week of the season because the team was 15-1 and already locked up home field advantage. I believe he was dealing with an injury, but if they had something to play for, he would have been on the field.

Also what do you mean about BB and Brady. If nothing else, it appears he doesn't report injuries Brady has, like concussions.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2010 he missed one game due to a concussion. In 2011 they rested him the last week of the season because the team was 15-1 and already locked up home field advantage. I believe he was dealing with an injury, but if they had something to play for, he would have been on the field.

Also what do you mean about BB and Brady. If nothing else, it appears he doesn't report injuries Brady has, like concussions.
We know BB plays the game with the injury report.

I'd actually say BB over reports if anything. Brady has been on the injury report since day one and very rarely isn't listed for something.

You'd have to ask Giselle about the concussions.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep Hundley trade AR. Hundley GB 2017 team MVP and not a brittle bitch. Hundley has more upside.

1240325433_old-dude-bong-smoking.gif

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know BB plays the game with the injury report.

I'd actually say BB over reports if anything. Brady has been on the injury report since day one and very rarely isn't listed for something.

You'd have to ask Giselle about the concussions.
There's really no reason to ask her about them. She clearly didn't mince words when she she commented on them, and national media published them. So we know one of two options is correct. 1) She's right and he has had concussions not reported, or 2) She made it all up.

Now, I'm willing to accept option two as the correct choice as long as there is a logical reason from an objective perspective. With all seriousness, I have tried to come up with a reason why she would have made it up, but I come up with nothing. Perhaps you could shed some light on this.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's really no reason to ask her about them. She clearly didn't mince words when she she commented on them, and national media published them. So we know one of two options is correct. 1) She's right and he has had concussions not reported, or 2) She made it all up.

Now, I'm willing to accept option two as the correct choice as long as there is a logical reason from an objective perspective. With all seriousness, I have tried to come up with a reason why she would have made it up, but I come up with nothing. Perhaps you could shed some light on this.
Concerned wives say a lot of things? I'm sure Tom has said something about damn I feel like I got concussed on that hit hit by so and so. Or so and so rang my bell. Yes honey I was seeing stars after I hit my head on the turf last night.
There are lots of levels of concussions not all require you to miss time.

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Concerned wives say a lot of things? I'm sure Tom has said something about damn I feel like I got concussed on that hit hit by so and so. Or so and so rang my bell. Yes honey I was seeing stars after I hit my head on the turf last night.
So he had concussions at some level (even minor) that weren't reported and he never went through the protocol like other NFL players. Got it.

And believe me, I'm not saying Brady is the only one. Recent history has shown that players and teams and the NFL address concussion symptoms inconsistently. But my point stands that both Brady and Rodgers have played through injuries, and one is no more injury prone than the other.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he had concussions at some level (even minor) that weren't reported and he never went through the protocol like other NFL players. Got it.

And believe me, I'm not saying Brady is the only one. Recent history has shown that players and teams and the NFL address concussion symptoms inconsistently. But my point stands that both Brady and Rodgers have played through injuries, and one is no more injury prone than the other.
I know you wouldn't think a young stud like Arodg would be so injury prone.

All we can do is speculate and see what's reported. I have no honest Idea if TB has had a concussion or not. Obviously for you it's fun to speculate though.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Rodgers plays now that the Packers are officially eliminated.

I heard people say that they want to see the Packers get revenge on the Vikings. It really isn't gonna matter. They play the Bears at home in week 17 so if they needed the win to get the number 2 seed and the bye, they would beat the Bears easily. I don't believe they can catch the Eagles for the 1 seed anyway as long as the Eagles win 1 more game. So they are pretty much locked into the 2 seed irregardless.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Rodgers is not playing again this year. The only way GB gets a 3rd round pick or better for Hundley is if he shows a lot more than he has so far. At this point, the games he's won are the games they've been able to run the ball and he's made some good plays in the 4th quarter to give them a chance. Until he shows the actual ability to run a team and play consistently intelligent and good football from the 1st to the 4th quarter, he's not much more than a quality back up. If he shows that actual ability to run a team, then GB might get something for him. That is of course pending some GM not being mentally challenged and falling in love with his late game couple plays. Just my 2 cents which are hopefully grounded in reality

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Probably just didn't want to talk to her so he told her he had a concussion

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giselle has a penis