• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rodgers and Brady are the two best QBs of all time...

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statistically speaking, Rodgers is on pace to be the best ever. Overall talent is the best we've ever seen. Arm talent is the best we've ever seen. His pocket awareness is the best we've ever seen. Basically he's the best prototype God can create for the QB position. That's kind of hard to argue.

BOLD...I think that's Rodgers in a nutshell.

There have been QBs with similar arm talent, there have been more mobile guys, there have been guys with similar pocket awareness...but when you put it all together, Rodgers is the best talent I've ever seen at the position.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is what it is.

This is going to be one of the best Superbowl match ups of all time.

And if Rodgers can have a huge Superbowl with a win, he gets closer to the GOAT.
Yah, I read some nonsense today that this would be the greatest QB matchup in Super Bowl history. I guess they forgot about Montana-Elway in '89.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah, I read some nonsense today that this would be the greatest QB matchup in Super Bowl history. I guess they forgot about Montana-Elway in '89.

Not even the best QB matchup in Montana's history - Montana/Marino - especially given the year Marino had that year....arguably the best ever for a quarterback.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you just couldn't believe in 1985 that Marino would never play in another Superbowl.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even the best QB matchup in Montana's history - Montana/Marino - especially given the year Marino had that year....arguably the best ever for a quarterback.
Good point. That is why Montana gets my vote for GOAT. He played against and beat the best in the biggest games.