• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roadie commentary begins in 10 minutes

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this happening on espn boardS?

dafan590

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
enough is enough, it's time to move on for this franchise......trade bargs now plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am still strangely optimistic about this team. Jonas could be one of the only rookies for us that look like they are going to be a legit starter in their first year as a pro. Lowry has been hurt and even just coming back from injury and playing like donkey balls, he still puts up 21 points and 8 assists. DeRozan is actually looking quite decent and it's not looking like his development is a fluke. Overall, this team is improved. Yes, we're losing games but they're exciting to watch...frustrating to watch, but exciting to watch. We're usually in the games until the very end. Growing pains is tough. I'm expecting us to hit a point where we get over that hump and start ending up on the winning side of these games.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still strangely optimistic about this team. Jonas could be one of the only rookies for us that look like they are going to be a legit starter in their first year as a pro. Lowry has been hurt and even just coming back from injury and playing like donkey balls, he still puts up 21 points and 8 assists. DeRozan is actually looking quite decent and it's not looking like his development is a fluke. Overall, this team is improved. Yes, we're losing games but they're exciting to watch...frustrating to watch, but exciting to watch. We're usually in the games until the very end. Growing pains is tough. I'm expecting us to hit a point where we get over that hump and start ending up on the winning side of these games.

i feel the same way. i really like watching this team, there are a lot of guys who clearly give a shit and have the talent to back it up. it feels like we should be winning games, we just have had so tough ends to games, which really could go anyway a lot of the times.

im super psyched about jova. hes a legit starting centre already i feel, and my hope for him is to be a hybrid of joakim noah and pau gasol... with boring head hair.... im pretty sure his will be the first raptors jersey i ever get.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i feel the same way. i really like watching this team, there are a lot of guys who clearly give a shit and have the talent to back it up. it feels like we should be winning games, we just have had so tough ends to games, which really could go anyway a lot of the times.

im super psyched about jova. hes a legit starting centre already i feel, and my hope for him is to be a hybrid of joakim noah and pau gasol... with boring head hair.... im pretty sure his will be the first raptors jersey i ever get.

the league is rigged. Im not trying to sound like some sort of profit(even though i am) but the god damn league is rigged. raps could win 50 games if the league wanted.Canadians just aint buying enough jerseys, just like the bluejays problems 2013 when everyones wonder wtf is going on. oh god , weed n liwupr makes me spew, makes me honest, shout ou to bpston bully, kds, statman dafan(truely underated)

where the fuck is raptor? doesn' t that batch know im going to double him vcash going into 2013(end of the world)

logman out

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Good to know I'm not alone! There are a few things I noticed that we can easily fix once we get better as a team: 1) Turnovers - some of the really dumb turnovers we've been seeing from this team we should see less of once this team gels a bit more. Of course, Swag needs to get on these guys too. But, if you look closely - most of our turnovers are not created by the opponents, it's by us and the mental mistakes we make. 2) Discipline - our team commits some really bad fouls and it usually ends with bailing opposing teams out. Amir and Jonas are two really good examples. On the offensive end of the floor, Lowry and DeRozan tend to mope when things don't go their way. As bad as the refs can be on certain nights, we need to keep our composure.

Now, for things that won't be so easy to fix: 1) Perimeter defense - I don't even remember the last Raptors team that was good with perimeter D. We've been piss poor against good shooting guards and wings for years and it's going to take a miracle to not see guys like Nick Young, Ramon Sessions, Monta Ellis and Jamal Crawford light us up. I hope we can, but I haven't seen it in who knows how long. 2) Blow bys - Anytime Jose is on the floor, PGs are going to have blow by opportunities. That point isn't surprising. What is surprising is that it seems our entire team has trouble with quicker guards who can now blow by our entire team. Lowry can only do so much and he is really good on D, but our whole team needs to find ways to stop these quick guards.

And come the offseason, there is one thing Salesman NEEDS to make happen - find us a legit starter wing. Having guys like Unusual Butthole, Dominic McGoneson, Moka Only, Antoine and Julian Wright start for us is excruciating to watch.

Sorry for the long rant.