• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivalry back on ??

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know most of you think Chip Kelly will crash and burn in SF and you may be right, but I'm curious of your thoughts on the Pete/Chip dynamic. I dont know much about their college history but if Chip can make the 49ers competitive I think its gonna make our match ups much more interesting. I know the media is gonna play on their past and try and build up the hype, I'm personally looking forward to it.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know most of you think Chip Kelly will crash and burn in SF and you may be right, but I'm curious of your thoughts on the Pete/Chip dynamic. I dont know much about their college history but if Chip can make the 49ers competitive I think its gonna make our match ups much more interesting. I know the media is gonna play on their past and try and build up the hype, I'm personally looking forward to it.

It's gonna be hard to build on their college history - they faced each other once, over 6 years ago. Yeah, Kelly won the game - but there wasn't much they latched onto when Seattle played Philly last year, so I can't imagine that there's really that much they can use as a Pete/Chip dynamic to the rivalry.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna be hard to build on their college history - they faced each other once, over 6 years ago. Yeah, Kelly won the game - but there wasn't much they latched onto when Seattle played Philly last year, so I can't imagine that there's really that much they can use as a Pete/Chip dynamic to the rivalry.

thanks for the info....oh well, guess a new rivalry must be born.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to get much from them with Chip's first in Oregon was Pete's last at USC. If Chip can become an NFL head coach, then this may work - I'm still just not sure his system actually works at the NFL level.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sir I respect the heck out of you and most of your Fanbase.

Don't drink the kool-aid of the newest member

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Chip is willing to change his ways and correct his mistakes, then sure he can become successful. Biggest key to this is if the Niners FO can put a team around him.