• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rip Sycho Sid/Sid Vicious

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Had been fighting cancer for awhile his son said when announcing his passing. Bummer. Sid was cool and was massively over for awhile there. Dude bounced around to any company and went to the top.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Had been fighting cancer for awhile his son said when announcing his passing. Bummer. Sid was cool and was massively over for awhile there. Dude bounced around to any company and went to the top.
he was a decent guy to talk to before matches I did a few times.rip.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably had a couple of the biggest blunders interview wise but was one of the more competent big men in the business. RIP.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably had a couple of the biggest blunders interview wise but was one of the more competent big men in the business. RIP.
I thought he would have been better to stay in the nwa,but WWE offered him more cash so I can,t blame him for leaving.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most disgusting in-ring injury I ever saw. Obviously lot Owen-level, but his was actually shown and almost made me puke.

There were some legit HUGE human beings back in the day. Amazing some of those guys didn’t go to the NBA.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he would have been better to stay in the nwa,but WWE offered him more cash so I can,t blame him for leaving.
Nor would I. Probably sucked that he was away from home a lot more as a result but I assume it was worth it in the long run to take care of his family.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nor would I. Probably sucked that he was away from home a lot more as a result but I assume it was worth it in the long run to take care of his family.
highlight of my pre teen years was going to nwa matches in the 70s.wahoo,Paul Jones,Andersons,Rufus r.jones,Ric flair.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of his sons was on Big Brother a few years back (Frank). I seem to remember that there was friction in the family due to Sid’s being away for so long…

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sid was a beast. He was one of the blue chip guys on the WCW roster when I started watching wrestling in 89/90. He might have had the best look in the entire business at the time. I absolutely loved that era of WCW.. Flair, Sting, Luger, Arn, Pillman, The Steiners, Windham, Paul E Dangerously, JR and Sid. So much damn talent, so much entertainment as a fan. I might have to watch some WCW Saturday Nights in their honor this weekend.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sid was a beast. He was one of the blue chip guys on the WCW roster when I started watching wrestling in 89/90. He might have had the best look in the entire business at the time. I absolutely loved that era of WCW.. Flair, Sting, Luger, Arn, Pillman, The Steiners, Windham, Paul E Dangerously, JR and Sid. So much damn talent, so much entertainment as a fan. I might have to watch some WCW Saturday Nights in their honor this weekend.
not wcw and it sucks.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have done alot of looking back over the summer and compiling a list of "Never will get the respect they deserve"

Because of Reasons:

Chris Benoit

Should be mentioned as a legend area in Ruthless Agression:

JBL

Because they never win the big belts*

Big Bossman
Mr. Perfect
Owen Hart
Rick Rude

And in the top class. All by his lonesome. With should have had a longer reign with the big belt:

Sid.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always will remember this Raw Moment:

Heath is a underrated classic

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have done alot of looking back over the summer and compiling a list of "Never will get the respect they deserve"

Because of Reasons:

Chris Benoit

Should be mentioned as a legend area in Ruthless Agression:

JBL

Because they never win the big belts*

Big Bossman
Mr. Perfect
Owen Hart
Rick Rude

And in the top class. All by his lonesome. With should have had a longer reign with the big belt:

Sid.
Agreed about Benoit. Don't think anyone will ever say anything negative about his wrestling ability. It's the stink with the other stuff is why his name rarely gets brought up anymore. And the last name is why his son has never gotten a chance in a big promotion.
For the never win the big belts category, I think those four do get plenty of respect. You could probably even add DiBiase to that list as well (if you wanted to include him since a lot of people debate whether he was considered an actual champ).
As for Sid, I think a lot of it was promoters knew he liked to try to take summers off to go play softball, so probably didn't trust him to have a long run with the belt.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pulsive hithadsAgreed about Benoit. Don't think anyone will ever say anything negative about his wrestling ability. It's the stink with the other stuff is why his name rarely gets brought up anymore. And the last name is why his son has never gotten a chance in a big promotion.
For the never win the big belts category, I think those four do get plenty of respect. You could probably even add DiBiase to that list as well (if you wanted to include him since a lot of people debate whether he was considered an actual champ).
As for Sid, I think a lot of it was promoters knew he liked to try to take summers off to go play softball, so probably didn't trust him to have a long run with the belt.
sid talked to fans every nwa show I saw in greensboro.benoit and pillman acted like repulsive shitheads ignoring little kids.