• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RIP Dad Best Bengal Fan Ever

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
I lost my dad to cancer,so i feel your pain.Your in me and my wifes prayer's.God bless you and your family. Here's a WHO DEY for your pop's.

Me too, I watched the Big C eat him away, he passed 3 days prior to the ravens/steelers AFCCG in Jan of 09 at the young age of 65..Not a day goes by where I dont talk to him..The hardest thing for us is, even now, stepping off that plane in Fla and hes not there to greet us.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too, I watched the Big C eat him away, he passed 3 days prior to the ravens/steelers AFCCG in Jan of 09 at the young age of 65..Not a day goes by where I dont talk to him..The hardest thing for us is, even now, stepping off that plane in Fla and hes not there to greet us.

Sorry for your loss ravn,he'll always be in your heart.Thats one thing you can have to hold on to till your day comes.:angel:..peace and morning too ya.:)

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J, sorry to read about that, man.

I hope that you will find the strength to look at the fond memories and carry on.

Prayers to you and your family in this most difficult time.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for your loss and nothing can be said to make it better. How many men can say their dad was their best friend? Glad the two of you were so close.