• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rios-Chaves fight ends in disqualification. WTF??????

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate seeing fights end like this. Both guys received point deductions prior to the disqualification, neitherof which were warranted IMO. Rios said Chaves pushed his gloves into his face/eyes 3-4 times. I only saw this happen once, maybe twice. Vic Drakulich (don't care about spelling) needs to be fired.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate seeing fights end like this. Both guys received point deductions prior to the disqualification, neitherof which were warranted IMO. Rios said Chaves pushed his gloves into his face/eyes 3-4 times. I only saw this happen once, maybe twice. Vic Drakulich (don't care about spelling) needs to be fired.

that was the worst ref I may have ever saw.

one warning & three point deductions, & constantly telling both fighters he would DQ one of them, no matter which one did whatever they didn't do wrong. Fuck it , just warn them both they will be DQ'd.

Then on the DQ he just took the fighters word on whatever & DQ'd Chaves. Ref didn't even see the foul, if there was one.

The Ref ruined a very close fight. Was it a clean fight. No not by any stretch of the imagination, but I didn't see anything where even a point deduction should have been taken. Instead we got 3 point deductions & a DQ. The Ref made the fight about himself.

1st point was taken for a clinch in the 3rd round LOL

Hope we never see this ref in a fight on TV ever again. He sucked.