• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Riley is a crappy GM

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really, but still, he wasn't being investigated for that. You mean to tell me that you truly believed that Birdman was for sure innocent? Come on.

I really don't know what to believe.... I'm not the one investigating the case

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charges against Birdman were dropped, so yeah..... Oh and Beasley's done pretty well this season off the bench. But please, continue your crusade of ignorance.

To my knowledge - No charges were ever filed - His house was searched and pictures of children in compromising positions was found on a computer - but it was established from the beginning that it was his girl friend that put them on there and Anderson aka birdman not only cooperated with the authorities, but was the one that called the police to begin with - so why are people trying to crucify this guy now?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beasley been the best heat bench player this year and no shock that when he is surrounding with veterans he doesn't act up. This is a useless thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really huh? Then why did we hear just recently that they would no longer be investigating him? That mess was still ongoing after they signed him.

He was a part of a Te'o like scam you stupid fuck. Look up on the story before you run your mouth.

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Miami Heat forward Chris Andersen was the victim of a wide-ranging Internet hoax that resulted in a raid of his Denver-area home last year, his lawyer said Wednesday, and prosecutors confirmed Andersen was cleared of wrongdoing in the "extremely complex" case.

Andersen's lawyer and agent, Mark Bryant, said his client was duped by a woman in Canada who sought a relationship and gifts and who threatened a female acquaintance of Andersen's in California while impersonating the tattoo-covered fan favorite known as "Birdman."
Bryant said neither Andersen nor his acquaintance realized they weren't communicating with each other online or via cellphone texts but rather were communicating with the woman in Canada, who impersonated one to the other.

The Canadian woman initially contacted Andersen through his now-shuttered Facebook profile, Bryant said.
"Chris was a victim," said Bryant, adding it was his understanding that the investigation uncovered at least a dozen people across several other states who were duped by the same woman who's been charged in Canada.

Chris Andersen Investigation: Cops Say Birdman Was The Victim Of Online Catfishing Hoax

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beasley been the best heat bench player this year and no shock that when he is surrounding with veterans he doesn't act up. This is a useless thread

you do realize thread started by a Heat fan?? go ahead let Bartpunk know what you think from one Heat fan to another, LOL.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a part of a Te'o like scam you stupid fuck. Look up on the story before you run your mouth.

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Miami Heat forward Chris Andersen was the victim of a wide-ranging Internet hoax that resulted in a raid of his Denver-area home last year, his lawyer said Wednesday, and prosecutors confirmed Andersen was cleared of wrongdoing in the "extremely complex" case.

Andersen's lawyer and agent, Mark Bryant, said his client was duped by a woman in Canada who sought a relationship and gifts and who threatened a female acquaintance of Andersen's in California while impersonating the tattoo-covered fan favorite known as "Birdman."
Bryant said neither Andersen nor his acquaintance realized they weren't communicating with each other online or via cellphone texts but rather were communicating with the woman in Canada, who impersonated one to the other.

The Canadian woman initially contacted Andersen through his now-shuttered Facebook profile, Bryant said.
"Chris was a victim," said Bryant, adding it was his understanding that the investigation uncovered at least a dozen people across several other states who were duped by the same woman who's been charged in Canada.

Chris Andersen Investigation: Cops Say Birdman Was The Victim Of Online Catfishing Hoax

What are you, his mother? Calm down. So tell me, why is that he was going to meet this woman who was underage? He apparently knew she was underage as well, from what I heard. Look, I would LOVE to not look at the Birdman with one eyebrow always raised, so please, enlighten me on this.I'm not being a smart ass, I'd like to know.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like Birdman was the stupid fuck.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still no proof that he likes women, but proof that he's stupid enough to get cat fished. Anybody who cares about their reputation wouldn't do that to themselves. Manti Teo will be contacting him shortly (WHAT A DUMB ASS) :L

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol: I was a bit off - I was thinking that it was his girlfriend, but I did remember that he was fully cooperative and assisted the police

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still no proof that he likes women, but proof that he's stupid enough to get cat fished. Anybody who cares about their reputation wouldn't do that to themselves. Manti Teo will be contacting him shortly (WHAT A DUMB ASS) :L

Whatever Anderson's sexual preferences are is not our concern - He was a victim and everyone gets scammed if they live long enough - you learn from it and move on - that's still no reason to be suggesting that he likes little children in that way and ruining his reputation

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He might not have realized how dangerous Facebook can be - I have already learned that one through smaller incidents. I had some one asking to be friends and then asking me for my phone number the first time we spoke to each other - so that she "can send me pictures of herself" - I disengaged her immediately and I believe I am going to defriend her and block her - she was way to forward for my comfort level

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you do realize thread started by a Heat fan?? go ahead let Bartpunk know what you think from one Heat fan to another, LOL.

He's clearly not a Heat fan. If I put the Lakers as my favorite team, would you believe me?

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bandwagon fan just like all the other posters with multiple teams faves

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always got a good chuckle out of "fans" of the biggest bandwagon in professional Sports (Lakers) calling others "bandwagon fans."

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really, but still, he wasn't being investigated for that. You mean to tell me that you truly believed that Birdman was for sure innocent? Come on.

yes he was innocent. the police cleared him. he was actually the victim of a crime here. seriously, learn what happened before talking about things you don't know.. youre looking like an ass.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can give you that. but there are a lot of stupid fucks in the world and the nba. I can deal with those on my team. I would not deal with a p*****ile on my team. I have 2 kids and one on the way. I would rather the heat sign Rae Carruth and OJ simpson than a kid banger.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always got a good chuckle out of "fans" of the biggest bandwagon in professional Sports (Lakers) calling others "bandwagon fans."

There is bandwagons in every fan base, but Laker fans have a lot of old school fans & have been fans for a very long time. So your comment is irrelevant Lakers have been in LA for over 50 years & have won 11 Championships in LA.

Nice try buddy but everyone knows Heat fans have the biggest hoppers in the history of the game & you're one of them. So it's actually much funnier when you call someone else a bandwagon. Typical Miami fags can never handle the truth. :laugh3::laugh3: