• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Right when I say Iowa State might be pretty good this year

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They go out and lose to freaking Drake. LOL. Unless its 2008 again then there is no excuse to lose to Drake.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!!! even Boise State will be beating Drake

good thing I only had Iowa State on the bubble.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is some good news. Drake lost their last exhibition game to Quiny College ( a D2 team ), so I guess things are looking up for the the Quincy Quinces ( or whatever).

State43

Your mom's favorite
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah it was pretty ugly. Chris Allen shot 2-12 and 0-7 for 3, mevin shot 1-7, free throws were 50%, defense and rebounds were bad, they missed at least 5 layups. The sloppiest game I have seen in a while. ISU is either overrated or had the worst game I have seen in a long time. Only bright spot is Royce White is as good as advertised. I hope they move on from it and bust their ass's in practice. Oh, and at year end, Nazareth Long should be suited up and maybe then we will have a true point guard. Scotty C is an awful point.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it was pretty ugly. Chris Allen shot 2-12 and 0-7 for 3, mevin shot 1-7, free throws were 50%, defense and rebounds were bad, they missed at least 5 layups. The sloppiest game I have seen in a while. ISU is either overrated or had the worst game I have seen in a long time. Only bright spot is Royce White is as good as advertised. I hope they move on from it and bust their ass's in practice. Oh, and at year end, Nazareth Long should be suited up and maybe then we will have a true point guard. Scotty C is an awful point.

Yeah the only thing that worried me about ISU was the PG position. Frankly Im surprised they dont have Allen at the point and move Christopherson back to the off. Allen played point alot at MSU in a backup role to Kalin Lucas and that way you wouldnt hamstring your best shooter by burdening him with the ball all the time.

State43

Your mom's favorite
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah the only thing that worried me about ISU was the PG position. Frankly Im surprised they dont have Allen at the point and move Christopherson back to the off. Allen played point alot at MSU in a backup role to Kalin Lucas and that way you wouldnt hamstring your best shooter by burdening him with the ball all the time.

Something tells me that will happen. I would prefer Allen and McGee to share point duties. And have Bubu and Scotty take the ball up occasionally with White. It was only the 2nd game so I don't want to hit the panic button yet, but with as soft a OOC schedule as ISU has, losses to Drake can't happen. One fact though, ISU's elite 8 team from ten years ago lost to Drake too.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Allen will have his good days and his bad days. You'll hate him when he goes 0-7, but then he'll run off a stretch of games where he's making 60% and you'll think he's the best ever. I always considered him a massive failure at MSU, though. I figured he could be another Chris Hill, but he never figured out how to play defense and how to distribute the ball like Hill did. Both were streaky shooters, but only one proved he could adjust his game to help the team if his shots were off.