• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Right Tackle Starter?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least according to Alex Kozora the ranking right now at RT thru 4 days

Feiler
Big Oakra
Banner
Hawkins

The early going is shaping up like we expected...Feiler, then Okorafor as the swing OT.
Quite surprising to me that Hawkins is looking so bad after so much hype the previous years. But I'm hearing great things about Chuks. I have a feeling we'll see Chuks get more reps at RT in camp before long.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite surprising to me that Hawkins is looking so bad after so much hype the previous years. But I'm hearing great things about Chuks. I have a feeling we'll see Chuks get more reps at RT in camp before long.

Do you think it's possible they would trade Feiler? Chuks would have to overwhelm them I would think...one man's view so far, but reportedly Banner is looking better than Hawkins.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think it's possible they would trade Feiler? Chuks would have to overwhelm them I would think...one man's view so far, but reportedly Banner is looking better than Hawkins.
I hope not, but if a big need arises it is worth considering. Maybe they could try to convince Munch over in Denver that they should trade for Hawkins and get one of those TEs? lol. Munch liked Hawkins after all. Feiler & Chuks are rare finds for what little they gave up. I'd like to see Chuks get some reps at LT too.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope not, but if a big need arises it is worth considering. Maybe they could try to convince Munch over in Denver that they should trade for Hawkins and get one of those TEs? lol. Munch liked Hawkins after all. Feiler & Chuks are rare finds for what little they gave up. I'd like to see Chuks get some reps at LT too.

I hope not also because they really seem to look at Feiler as strictly a RT...whereas Chuks has value at either position I think making him the better fit for the swing OT.

But, if they think Banner or Hawkins are ready to be a back up, maybe they try to pry a TE away from DEN.. using one of them instead.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope not also because they really seem to look at Feiler as strictly a RT...whereas Chuks has value at either position I think making him the better fit for the swing OT.

But, if they think Banner or Hawkins are ready to be a back up, maybe they try to pry a TE away from DEN.. using one of them instead.
Definitely. Using Munchak's knowledge of the O-line room to leverage a good TE prospect is a good move.

I wouldn't feel very confident with Banner as a backup. He's a massive dude, but all the tape I have seen from him has terrible footwork.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely. Using Munchak's knowledge of the O-line room to leverage a good TE prospect is a good move.

I wouldn't feel very confident with Banner as a backup. He's a massive dude, but all the tape I have seen from him has terrible footwork.

Yeah...even though he reportedly is performing better than Hawkins at the moment I still look at Banner more as a project and Hawkins as potential to be a back up at this point.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...even though he reportedly is performing better than Hawkins at the moment I still look at Banner more as a project and Hawkins as potential to be a back up at this point.
Same here. Even though we haven't witnessed it much, Hawkins has shown more with less exposure than Banner.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuks was the starter in camp... Now Banners is listed as the starter, but with the OR designation for Chuks.

So at any point the starter can change. Should be fun to watch these 2 battle all year.