• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RIDLEY!!!

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back buddy!!!! Loved it....maybe he is out of BB doghouse now!

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think Ridley's been in BB's doghouse at all this year. Just been banged up.

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see Ridley back in form again. Still need another RB to give him a breather now and then. Bolden looked shaky. Vereen won't be back until after game 11. Hopefully, Blount can show some consistency. Also would like to see Develin near the goal line. Let that 255 pound frame ram it up the middle.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric! Is there ever a time that there is nobody that you are mad at? Bolden is a good RB. He has been playing through a knee injury.....

Last time I checked, you catch the ball with your hands. He has dropped so many wide open screen plays it is not even funny. He sucks at the goal line, and blew one drive this week cause he cannot watch the ball into his hands. McDaniels has been criticized by everyone on this board for his play calling all year. If you think I am mad, I am not mad....I state the facts, which some cant handle on this board.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I checked, you catch the ball with your hands. He has dropped so many wide open screen plays it is not even funny. He sucks at the goal line, and blew one drive this week cause he cannot watch the ball into his hands. McDaniels has been criticized by everyone on this board for his play calling all year. If you think I am mad, I am not mad....I state the facts, which some cant handle on this board.

Bolden started getting his number called because he made some good receiving plays. Probably not going to see as many after the drop today. He is not an experience receiver. He is a good running back.

I'm going to make the same point I did earlier in the season (with Dobson). It is hard to make catches when your timing is off because of bad wheels.....
(if you are slow getting to the play, it speeds up the end of the play)

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ridley looked good which is nice. I never lost faith in him, but some Pats fan weren't too happy with him. Vereen will really help this offense as the 3rd down back and a guy who can catch the ball out of the back field. Also a guy you can flex out and create mismatches with.

Blount needs to stop returning kicks and get more carries. Why exactly is a 250 pound bruiser returning kicks? It makes no sense. Bolden should get a few carries a game but nothing more.

Once we have Gronk, Amendola, and Vereen playing at the same time the offense should look a look better. Amendola getting hurt could turn into a problem though. He might not be a long term answer if he can only play half a season. I hope signing him wasn't a mistake.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ridley looked good which is nice. I never lost faith in him, but some Pats fan weren't too happy with him. Vereen will really help this offense as the 3rd down back and a guy who can catch the ball out of the back field. Also a guy you can flex out and create mismatches with.

Blount needs to stop returning kicks and get more carries. Why exactly is a 250 pound bruiser returning kicks? It makes no sense. Bolden should get a few carries a game but nothing more.

Once we have Gronk, Amendola, and Vereen playing at the same time the offense should look a look better. Amendola getting hurt could turn into a problem though. He might not be a long term answer if he can only play half a season. I hope signing him wasn't a mistake.

Blount is returning kicks because Ridley and Bolden have both been banged up. Can't afford to put any receivers out there. Meanwhile, Washington was hired ONLY to return kicks and has lost 2.5 million of his salary by not playing. He is only not cut because he is now cheap to keep. He has got to be coming back sometime?

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blount is returning kicks because Ridley and Bolden have both been banged up. Can't afford to put any receivers out there. Meanwhile, Washington was hired ONLY to return kicks and has lost 2.5 million of his salary by not playing. He is only not cut because he is now cheap to keep. He has got to be coming back sometime?

You'd hope he's back. I'm sick of seeing a 250 pound power back returning kicks. Let McCourty do it again. Pretty much anyone but Blount. Let Slater return them most go through the endzone anyways.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd hope he's back. I'm sick of seeing a 250 pound power back returning kicks. Let McCourty do it again. Pretty much anyone but Blount. Let Slater return them most go through the endzone anyways.

Slater is still out too?