• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rick Dennison

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a guy who i think is incredibly under valued as a coach. In his first 2 seasons as OC for the Texans he helped them break basically all of their Offensive franchise records, helped groom Arian Foster into to being one of the best RB's in football, then when Foster went down he turned Ben Tate into a stud, then Shaub went down and he somehow managed to make T.J. Yates look like a serviceable QB, and turned what was so recently a terrible Offensive line into one of the best Offensive lines in football. Oh and yes i had to create this ridiculous run on sentence in order to fit that all in.

With Denver his zone blocking scheme was one of the best around. Remember when we brought him in a few years ago when we were filling our OC vacancy? I just wanted to give him some credit because for some reason i haven't seen anybody talking about it.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
houston needs to stay healthy and make a good run. then i think he'll get the recognition he deserves.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it his ZBS or Kubiak's? That's why he doesn't get the credit.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it his ZBS or Kubiak's? That's why he doesn't get the credit.

I suppose that might make it a little less clear. They improved dramatically when they got Dennison, so maybe what was broke in Kubiac's ZBS got fixed.

Last edited by a moderator: