• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rick and Morty

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Justin Roiland out due to abuse allegations. Also, there's been some more recent online conversations uncovered where it really looks like he's trying to asking underage girls to have sex with him.

I've got no doubt there's plenty of talented VAs that can take over. You can scroll through YT and TikTok and find some pretty damn good Rick and Morty voices out there. But story wise, it might just be better to end the show.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Justin Roiland out due to abuse allegations. Also, there's been some more recent online conversations uncovered where it really looks like he's trying to asking underage girls to have sex with him.

I've got no doubt there's plenty of talented VAs that can take over. You can scroll through YT and TikTok and find some pretty damn good Rick and Morty voices out there. But story wise, it might just be better to end the show.
End it.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah.....no reason for it to really continue at this point. Honestly the show hasn't been that funny for a few seasons now.

That's not to say I haven't liked it. There are some kind of interesting, goofy Sci-Fi concepts that they've explored that I don't think would work well on a serious show. That's in contrast to say, Black Mirror where every idea they had felt like a failed comedy sketch. Rick and Morty does that kind of shit waaaaay better.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gonna be tough to continue the series. This could be a good point to end it.

At first, I'd say that it'll be tough to replace his voice work since he was the voice of both Rick and Morty and a slew of other minor characters, but you're right about the voices out there. There are A LOT of folks that can do good Rick and Morty voices. Way more than I thought. Maybe the show can continue on...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be tough to continue the series. This could be a good point to end it.

At first, I'd say that it'll be tough to replace his voice work since he was the voice of both Rick and Morty and a slew of other minor characters, but you're right about the voices out there. There are A LOT of folks that can do good Rick and Morty voices. Way more than I thought. Maybe the show can continue on...
and how about solar opposites... sure it doesnt have the same following but it is damn good...

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't even have to pick someone who can do a good rick and morty voice.

They can do a Pickle Rick-type situation where Rick changed both their voices for some stupid reason or an infiltration or whatever then goes to change them back but they aren't quite right. He burps, says 'Close enough', and they move on.

All he is, is a voice. He hasn't written for the show since the 1st season.

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't even have to pick someone who can do a good rick and morty voice.

They can do a Pickle Rick-type situation where Rick changed both their voices for some stupid reason or an infiltration or whatever then goes to change them back but they aren't quite right. He burps, says 'Close enough', and they move on.

All he is, is a voice. He hasn't written for the show since the 1st season.

They could just kill our Rick and Morty and use the R&M from another earth, who for whatever reason have a different voice... They've killed quite a few R&Ms aldeady anyway.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and how about solar opposites... sure it doesnt have the same following but it is damn good...

They announced today the show will continue but will recast the role

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Coily1

Reported to Moderḁtors
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,007.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whalp

His career has already been torpedoed, so the accuser accomplished what she wanted.
Or... the next season just got delayed another 18 months...

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whalp

His career has already been torpedoed, so the accuser accomplished what she wanted.

There's still stories of him creeping on underage girls so he's still got those torPEDO holes going for him

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the new voices sound pretty much spot on