• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richardson Cut

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:

o well 111 days till kickoff

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. With the new additions, Cudjo was odd-man out. I still thought Pead was going to go before Richardson.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mabye that foot problem was worse than we though?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps Red. The Auburn running back we drafted may need surgery as well. So perhaps we may see Richardson again.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. With the new additions, Cudjo was odd-man out. I still thought Pead was going to go before Richardson.

Read a report they tried to trade Pead during draft, but apparently got no takers.

But Pead does offer ST value, where Richardson offered nothing Mason can't do.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah bummer, I liked Richardson. I thought he was a good RB. Not an every down back of course but a really nice change of pace back. He was what Pead is supposed to be.

I know Pead can play ST but he doesn't even do that well. So i'm not really understanding their infatuation with him. I know they tried to trade him away so why not just cut the guy. He's flat out awful. At least Richardson showed flashes of what he can do when healthy. Pead has flashed ...... I've got nothing...

They should take a lesson out the Seahawks playbook. If you don't perform you're cut, no matter where your drafted. I think it's a brilliant philosophy and has gotten them to the promise land.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: Apparently Fisher has wood for projects just as SJ has stated often.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: Apparently Fisher has wood for projects just as SJ has stated often.

Right, I understand a project player in the 4th - 7th rounds that you're hoping will eventually be a starter. But taking someone in the 2nd round that has shown jack shit is a little alarming. The faster Fisher comes to realize Pead is a bust the better the Rams are off.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, I understand a project player in the 4th - 7th rounds that you're hoping will eventually be a starter. But taking someone in the 2nd round that has shown jack shit is a little alarming. The faster Fisher comes to realize Pead is a bust the better the Rams are off.

Well, they are still holding out hope for Quick as well, so maybe they are putting all their chips on the table for this season for these guys and if they don't pan out, they are gone.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, I know what if's are worth nothing.

However, having read the Rams war room report, it stated in there that Fisher wanted to draft Bobby Wagner in the 2nd that year, but they got a little greedy and traded down with Chicago and Seattle took Wagner 2 picks later.

Imagine if the Rams had drafted Jeffries instead of Quick, taken Jenkins and stayed at #45 and took Wagner like they were going to?

That would've been sick and we wouldn't be talking about having two 2nd round busts from the same draft.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Angelakeram, I realize all of the better scenarios we could have done in the first round, but I have been studying Aaron Donald and we may have one helluva DT with maybe, dare I say it, even a steal of the draft.

Cudjo was not going to play to the level this guy has the potential to play at and Donald reminds me of a tad shorter vesion of Larry Brooks back in the day. He is a power/speed rusher and he is bulit like a bulldozer. Man his first two steps are as explosive as C.Long's and R. Quinn and that is some explosive first steps. Now we have explosion coming from both sides AND up the gut. This may be the Robert Quinn selection at DT for us.

I have been watching tape of this guy this morning and he has the same dynamics at DT that C. Long and Quinn have at DE. He is a bit light for the pro game and especially to handle the double team and he will get bigger for sure, but he blows by Robinson and guys like him like they are standing still in concrete.

Whew, this may be fun to watch if Coach Waufle does his magic. Our elite 8 are intact and Langford doesn't need to worry about losing his job (at least till he is owed the big bucks) because situationally they are somewhat different. Wow, this may be really cool.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Angelakeram, I realize all of the better scenarios we could have done in the first round, but I have been studying Aaron Donald and we may have one helluva DT with maybe, dare I say it, even a steal of the draft.

Cudjo was not going to play to the level this guy has the potential to play at and Donald reminds me of a tad shorter vesion of Larry Brooks back in the day. He is a power/speed rusher and he is bulit like a bulldozer. Man his first two steps are as explosive as C.Long's and R. Quinn and that is some explosive first steps. Now we have explosion coming from both sides AND up the gut. This may be the Robert Quinn selection at DT for us.

I have been watching tape of this guy this morning and he has the same dynamics at DT that C. Long and Quinn have at DE. He is a bit light for the pro game and especially to handle the double team and he will get bigger for sure, but he blows by Robinson and guys like him like they are standing still in concrete.

Whew, this may be fun to watch if Coach Waufle does his magic. Our elite 8 are intact and Langford doesn't need to worry about losing his job (at least till he is owed the big bucks) because situationally they are somewhat different. Wow, this may be really cool.
Yeah a shout out too Larry Brooks. My favorite.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is right Ozark. Didn't you have Larry brooks on one of your many avatars or am I thinking of someone else?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think that would take very long. He and Chris Johnson as a tandem have bolsterd the Jets running game Blue pretty quick.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did Retro, but Johnson and Richardson are pretty much the same type of back though with Johnson being better slightly.