• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman is.....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't care for Boldin's trash talking on the field, but you can't compare the two. Boldin doesn't go on television and trash a particular player or use a choke sign on th field. There is no comparison

I just don't buy it. It could be that he knew he was mic'ed up and decided at the last moment to be sarcastic asshole, but it doesn't appear as so. Sherman actually sounds genuine while Crabs looks like a sore shit loser.

And Boldin IS a trash talker. He's just on the right side and on the right team. That's why I said if Sherman was on our team, I wouldn't be shitting on him for that.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If the Seahawks lose, the Division has a losing streak! 5 Super Bowl losses in a row, we need to stop this streak!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whitner got no fine for his 2 flags(Hits). Rogers also didn't get fine for his hit that caused a Flag. This NFL isn't football anymore. I hope they change the rule. It kills games just like it did in the seattle game.

So right there Seattle got 3 plays that helped them big time.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I like how everyone is defending him by saying that he was just really emotional after a huge play. Well that shows when he is excited his true colors come out and he is a bastard.

Here is what real emotion looks like after just as huge of plays

I use these as examples because they are Niners, but countless other athletes have had other emotional outbursts after huge moments. Sherman is the only one I can remember that used that emotion to go act like an ass.

Thank you! Finally someone who gets it.

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't buy it. It could be that he knew he was mic'ed up and decided at the last moment to be sarcastic asshole, but it doesn't appear as so. Sherman actually sounds genuine while Crabs looks like a sore shit loser.

And Boldin IS a trash talker. He's just on the right side and on the right team. That's why I said if Sherman was on our team, I wouldn't be shitting on him for that.

We would, but we would be dismissing it, too. We can admit that Harbaugh is crazy, but he's our crazy guy. Not saying that Harbaugh is the same as Sherman, just that we don't deny every potentially unseeming view of our guys. We would probably accept Pete Carroll to an extent he was ours, but still dislike USC. Not me, of course, because I went there.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. No one likes a douchebag*.

*unless he's your douchebag**

** and you're a Seachicken fan.