• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman is.....

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle are already talking shit, I can't stand them and hope they lose.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets Go Payton. I can't see Seattle Defending all those Weapons that Denver has.

SeattleNinersFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What makes Sherman such a douchebag asshat is the exact thing that makes him so good; his paranoia and insecurity puts a giant chip on his shoulder because he thinks everyone is trying to slight him.

Revis.
Bayless.
Harbaugh.
Crabtree.
????

Sherman's a genius because he fabricates his own locker room material to motivate himself to become good enough so he can say "Fuck the haters." He's a baller, but the guy is fucking Looney Tunes.

You forgot Williams, the redskins player

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Sherman doesn't do what Richard Sherman does for Richard Sherman. Richard Sherman does what Richard Sherman does because Richard Sherman is Richard Sherman. In other words...he's a douche-bag.

And yes i totally stole this from South Park...

Last edited by a moderator:

SeattleNinersFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How is it living the enemy's backyard? You and Yossarian living in enemy territory, LOL

Tell me about it, the in-laws are hard core Seahawk fans which in and of it's self is fine but when they try and defend Sherman I have to really call them on it.

I have heard all of the excuses for Sherman's behavior. It was retaliation for Crabtree's push in the face or for Crabtree starting a fight with him in Arizona, or his behavior is being blown out of proportion by Niner fans who are just sore losers, or winning makes it ok, or "as Barkley said, sports stars are not role models..", etc. When I point out that Sherman has a history of this type of behavior, Crabtree, Harbaugh, Revis, Bayless and Williams within the last two years but they tell me that all of those guys started the confrontations. I personally am not buying it, the lone common factor in all of those instances is Sherman.

Come to think about it I would not be surprised if Harbaugh did say something about him before he was drafted. Probably something along the lines of Sherman puts himself before the team which, from my observations, is something that Harbaugh detests and has proven to be the truth. I think Brandon Jacobs is the same way and Harbaugh would not tolerate it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Don't really give a shit about Sherman's attitude, really. Would love to have a shutdown corner like him any day and run his mouth and get on people's head. Boldin does it, and if it wasn't him the season goes down the shitter.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes Sherman such a douchebag asshat is the exact thing that makes him so good; his paranoia and insecurity puts a giant chip on his shoulder because he thinks everyone is trying to slight him.

Revis.
Bayless.
Harbaugh.
Crabtree.
????

Sherman's a genius because he fabricates his own locker room material to motivate himself to become good enough so he can say "Fuck the haters." He's a baller, but the guy is fucking Looney Tunes.

My problem with him though, is that he doesn't leave it on the field. Say what you need to say and do what you need to do to get yourself up for the game. But when the game is done, leave it at that. Don't go talking shit after the game. That is just embarrassing. I guess it doesn't matter because I doubt he is losing any sleep over it and might soon be a Champion... but he's gonna get the Michael Irvin treatment one day.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it living the enemy's backyard? You and Yossarian living in enemy territory, LOL

I didn't read any Seattle news on Monday and haven't read the local sports pages since Sunday. I now have time for my teenage children and can play the guitar and not look at the sports news all day -- It's absolutely fucking miserable. The only thing that would make it all worthwhile is if Seattle got boatraced in the Super Bowl, then I'd call it a wash, or if they lost period, that would be ok too. Otherwise I may move, as much as I love it here.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread. Sherman is a classless shithead.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't really give a shit about Sherman's attitude, really. Would love to have a shutdown corner like him any day and run his mouth and get on people's head. Boldin does it, and if it wasn't him the season goes down the shitter.

I don't care for Boldin's trash talking on the field, but you can't compare the two. Boldin doesn't go on television and trash a particular player or use a choke sign on th field. There is no comparison

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me about it, the in-laws are hard core Seahawk fans which in and of it's self is fine but when they try and defend Sherman I have to really call them on it.

I have heard all of the excuses for Sherman's behavior. It was retaliation for Crabtree's push in the face or for Crabtree starting a fight with him in Arizona, or his behavior is being blown out of proportion by Niner fans who are just sore losers, or winning makes it ok, or "as Barkley said, sports stars are not role models..", etc. When I point out that Sherman has a history of this type of behavior, Crabtree, Harbaugh, Revis, Bayless and Williams within the last two years but they tell me that all of those guys started the confrontations. I personally am not buying it, the lone common factor in all of those instances is Sherman.

Exactly. Sherman seems to have a history of this sort of behavior. I can't recall Crabtree ever getting into this type of confrontation with another team's players. Now they have jumped on a story that uses Sherman's brother as source of information, LOL. Another neutral party has come forward and disputes Sherman's brother's story

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read any Seattle news on Monday and haven't read the local sports pages since Sunday. I now have time for my teenage children and can play the guitar and not look at the sports news all day -- It's absolutely fucking miserable. The only thing that would make it all worthwhile is if Seattle got boatraced in the Super Bowl, then I'd call it a wash, or if they lost period, that would be ok too. Otherwise I may move, as much as I love it here.

If Seattle wins, you are going to have to endure it all off season until next season starts. But if you can get through that, it will get better next season.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I point out that Sherman has a history of this type of behavior, Crabtree, Harbaugh, Revis, Bayless and Williams within the last two years but they tell me that all of those guys started the confrontations.

Not to mention Tom Brady. How dare he walk past reporters to shake hands with players. He was just asking for it. You know how winning makes you the favorites and that makes the underdogs feel disrespected. If Brady had just respected Sherman more by losing more often, namely SBs 9 years ago, this stuff wouldn't have happened.

BTW, I compressed your post in my reply, but great summary of all Sherman's defenders' arguments. You forgot to mention how calling him a thug is racist and therefore retroactively excuses Shermanfor all public antics.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care for Boldin's trash talking on the field, but you can't compare the two. Boldin doesn't go on television and trash a particular player or use a choke sign on th field. There is no comparison

Also Boldin says he doesn't talk shit unless the CB starts with him.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Boldin says he doesn't talk shit unless the CB starts with him.

I'm sure Sherman says the same thing and I'm not sure I believe either. Edge goes to Boldin by a mile. Not saying that we would have scored, but I trust Boldin the most on battling for the ball. Straight catches, both he and Crabtree are good... Crabtree the greatest of all-time. ;)

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Does it really matter who starts the trash talking? Yes he took away from his teammates. But I also wanna know what did he do that was thuggish? 2 guys talking shit all game back & fourth. 2 teams that hate each other, so what did we expect. It's funny how this shit is still national news. SMH!!!

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how everyone is defending him by saying that he was just really emotional after a huge play. Well that shows when he is excited his true colors come out and he is a bastard.

Here is what real emotion looks like after just as huge of plays

I use these as examples because they are Niners, but countless other athletes have had other emotional outbursts after huge moments. Sherman is the only one I can remember that used that emotion to go act like an ass.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players or the fans? What is being said? I have been tuning it all out.

Thurmond was blasting Welker for hit on Talib. Basically saying it should have been a fine, and trying to make a stink about it so they'll get some calls for a ref which is a laughable considering everything they get away with.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

That's pretty goddamn funny. I feel the same way, minus the teenage children and guitar playing.