• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman is.....

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...the best Intercontinental Champion Ever!!

Last edited by a moderator:

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have such a strong dislike for him. Between him and Pete Carol going "wooo" all the time I think I'll lose my shit if they win the Super Bowl.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this clap about Sherman would never have happend if the 49ers made more plays to win the game. I'm not saying all 49er fans would be talking shut, but winning does allow the winning team to act out in weird ways.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next Dennis Rodman. It won't be too long till he is wearing a wedding dress

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
This is hardly news.

At least now kindergarten classes have a video they can show the kids when they want an example of poor sportsmanship.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I just say that I am sick of all these news articles telling us not to judge Richard Sherman and telling us that he's a great guy and we're all assholes if we judge him? Who the hell are they to tell us how to feel about a guy who literally talks as much shit as he does. All you have to do is watch his interview with skip Bayless on first take to understand what kind of person he is.

I don't question his football skills or what he grew up in. It's great that he made something out of nothing, but then he goes and takes a big shit on everything he's built up. I don't think he's a gangster, but he does define the word douchebag pretty well. I would say that no matter what team he was on. I'm just sick of everyone sticking up for a guy who constantly does stuff like this and only apologizes because he has to. Does anyone really believe he's sorry for the words that come out of his mouth?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, thought I was posting something on the Seahawks board.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Sherman is a non professional athlete, no class, plain and simple. He cares more about his ego than sportsmanship. To call out Crabtree like that and say he is sorry is just ridiculous. Then the choke sign to Kaep was even worse.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And who's fault is that, Dick? This guy is not as bright as people claim. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
There's a thread about who's antics are worse: Jim Harbaugh's or Richard Sherman's. http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...ral-discussion/135769-whose-antics-worse.html

Imagine if Jim Harbaugh seriously did that to Erin Andrews.

"I'M THE BEST COACH IN THE NFL! DON'T COME IN HERE WITH YOUR MEDIOCRE COACHING 'CAUSE I'LL SHUT YOU UP REAL QUICK!!!" ~spit flying everywhere

The NFL would literally lock him in a dungeon, and the media would give him almost as much notoriety as Jerry Sandusky.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a thread about who's antics are worse: Jim Harbaugh's or Richard Sherman's. http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...ral-discussion/135769-whose-antics-worse.html

Imagine if Jim Harbaugh seriously did that to Erin Andrews.

"I'M THE BEST COACH IN THE NFL! DON'T COME IN HERE WITH YOUR MEDIOCRE COACHING 'CAUSE I'LL SHUT YOU UP REAL QUICK!!!" ~spit flying everywhere

The NFL would literally lock him in a dungeon, and the media would give him almost as much notoriety as Jerry Sandusky.

Harbaugh wouldn't put up with Sherman's bs perioid. That's why he's not a 9er.

I hope they put up Sherman's comments and picture up in the locker room as motivation for the next 10 years. If anyone thinks he's really sorry for his comments they literally must have their head up their own ass.

ida one

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
With all you people calling Sherman out, or bad names. You are just lowering yourself to his level. We all know he was wrong for his antics after the game. Enough said.

Ga ahead and lower your standards to his level :laugh3:

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I checked, Dick is short for Richard. Convenient but true.....

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all you people calling Sherman out, or bad names. You are just lowering yourself to his level. We all know he was wrong for his antics after the game. Enough said.

Ga ahead and lower your standards to his level :laugh3:

That's your opinion. I'm not one of those guys calling him names on twitter. I just think it's ridiculous that so many writers are coming to his Defense because he's from Compton and went to Stanford.

He's a great football player. There's no doubt about that, but don't tell me I have to like the way he handles himself. That's our choice as individuals.