• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman is easily trolled

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I firmly believe Shermans antics are tollorated by Seahawk fans because they are winning. It's easy to call it funny or defend it when you are one of the best teams in the league. If the winning slows down and the franchise starts to slip, Sherman will become annoying and his "loud mouth" antics will become much less tollerated amongst fans.

:L

This is true of ANYBODY. Hell, do you think anyone would have tolerated Ali calling himself the GOAT if he wasn't kicking everybody's ass???

This is just dumb reasoning. Nobody listens to losers talk smack - that's kind of obvious. He CAN and DOES talk smack because he's the best in the business and a world champion.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the OP's job of trolling every 'Hawk fan to respond to this post was almost 100% successful....good job

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure but who doesnt? My question is if shermans such a bad guy and not following one wr is his fatal flaw, why didnt he go all diva and blow up team chemistry?

I just don't like the guy, not saying players don't do that. It's just stupid how he wants to be addressed as that.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

This is true of ANYBODY. Hell, do you think anyone would have tolerated Ali calling himself the GOAT if he wasn't kicking everybody's ass???

This is just dumb reasoning. Nobody listens to losers talk smack - that's kind of obvious. He CAN and DOES talk smack because he's the best in the business and a world champion.

Comparing Sherman to Ali is dumb reasoning. Your post solified my exact point so it looks like my reasoning can't be all that dumb.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing Sherman to Ali is dumb reasoning. Your post solidified my exact point so it looks like my reasoning can't be all that dumb.

Ali was not nearly as beloved when he was talking all that trash as he is now, in fact he was outright hated by a majority of the country. Unfortunately we don't have 40-50 years of hindsight with Sherman, but if you can actually consider the comparison at the time when both were young athletes, the comparison is not that far off. They're both great at what they do, neither are afraid to say it, and there's no shortage of people that they piss off with that attitude.

Seahawk fans defend this guy because he's a great player. But he's also a great and funny guy that, unlike many that many of you who only tune in when ESPN says so, we know that he's not solely defined by these handpicked comments.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ali was not nearly as beloved when he was talking all that trash as he is now, in fact he was outright hated by a majority of the country. Unfortunately we don't have 40-50 years of hindsight with Sherman, but if you can actually consider the comparison at the time when both were young athletes, the comparison is not that far off. They're both great at what they do, neither are afraid to say it, and there's no shortage of people that they piss off with that attitude.

Seahawk fans defend this guy because he's a great player. But he's also a great and funny guy that, unlike many that many of you who only tune in when ESPN says so, we know that he's not solely defined by these handpicked comments.

Exactly Sherm cracks up from the haters and other players that take him too serious,he taunts the fans and the coaches almost as much as the players on the field.

Personally i think the guy is great and he cracks me up every time i see him twirling his fingers around his head saying "You crazy" to the offensive coordinator or head coach on the sideline for throwing on him.

Or waving goodbye and telling the Skins fans to beat the traffic lol.

richard-sherman-waving-bye.gif

I guess i can see other teams fans not liking or understanding the guy since he is the best at his position and is a firebrand and loves to rub it in.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand Sherman's antics because he's not on my team. He also applied a beatdown to my team in the Superbowl, so I'm doubly motivated to not like him. It's really simple. Fans of 31 other teams don't like it. Goes with the territory. I used to absolutely LOVE Shannon Sharpe's trash talking when he and the Broncos were winning Superbowls. It's part of the NFL. Not a big deal, really since the sport is really about entertainment. Trash talkers help fuel rivalries.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand Sherman's antics because he's not on my team. He also applied a beatdown to my team in the Superbowl, so I'm doubly motivated to not like him. It's really simple. Fans of 31 other teams don't like it. Goes with the territory. I used to absolutely LOVE Shannon Sharpe's trash talking when he and the Broncos were winning Superbowls. It's part of the NFL. Not a big deal, really since the sport is really about entertainment. Trash talkers help fuel rivalries.

:agree:

Same reasons why I loathe listening to or seeing Terrell Suggs.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaker was banned??? I thought he was just in hiding... I was looking forward to his ceramonial "eating of crow"

Which reminds me... Hey Harold is it too soon to predict another 11-5? :L

Breaker :laugh3: i am sure the mental breakdown was hard as he watched the SB.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaker :laugh3: i am sure the mental breakdown was hard as he watched the SB.

Oh I'm sure a few things were broken in that household... But it could never break his ego

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he was quite happy he had a legit reason to not have to deal with the backlash of losing the NFCCG and watching Seattle win the SB. Getting banned was the greatest thing that could have happened to him.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting banned was the greatest thing that could have happened to him.

Not for some of us since we didn't have issues with him! Who gives a crap that he lived in the Northwest and didn't give two craps about the Hawks, I'm mean some of us live here don't give a damn for the franchise...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not for some of us since we didn't have issues with him! Who gives a crap that he lived in the Northwest and didn't give two craps about the Hawks, I'm mean some of us live here don't give a damn for the franchise...

I think you missed the point. Breaker would have probably hid after both games so getting banned prevented him from having to deal with the backlash for being a coward.

As for not caring about our local team, at least we don't follow a team that forces to root for Chip fucking Kelly. :laugh3: I mean what kind of dawg are you anyway? :tsk:

:suds:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is easily trolled but he's still entertaining. He says moronic things and is still even more entertaining. I say he's good for the game. We need anti-PC guys in the world. I support his shit for the most part. He makes me laugh.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Breaker doesn't live in the NW, and he was a douche bag troll from way back, he was a so called 49er fan, but 49er fans openly admit he is a douche bag, nice to know you have no issue with him.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is easily trolled but he's still entertaining. He says moronic things and is still even more entertaining. I say he's good for the game. We need anti-PC guys in the world. I support his shit for the most part. He makes me laugh.

Ever heard him laugh? Some of the audio of him in game is hilarious. Not because he's actually funny, but just how predictably over the top he is and how laughs like a little school girl at times. It's really good stuff.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator: