• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman is easily trolled

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note to Seattle fans:
Get used to this - you are now the champions!
Whiny, snivelling fans calling you whatever is the most sincere form of flattery!
Keep winning and it will get worse.....

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman wins by stating facts, and lets an ignorant fuck prove his stupidity over and over again.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This comment should really be the blanket statement response from 'Hawk fans when dealing with a Sherman thread. This thread really has no merit...just a twitter war of words but it seems that all 'Hawk fans jump to the rescue when a player is involved....right or wrong.
I.E. "Sherman just ate dog shit off of the ground"....Response:'Sherman's behavior seems arrogant and at times quite odd when it comes to this type of conflict but what Seattle fans have learned about his personality is that he thrives on this conflict and uses even a hint of disrespect as a driving force to push him to compete even harder.
The day that Sherman actually believes that he is the best at what he does and feels that everyone gives him nothing but respect is the day that he loses his edge. He needs this conflict. He thrives on it. He eats it up'

I've said before, but I'll repeat it. Some folks don't take Sherman big mouth to serious, some of us even find it humorous, I think he would fit in just fine on SportsHoopla, if he was a poster. Then you got folks that take every thing he says very serious, those folks come out and bash him for his back and forth on twitter :lol:. As if that really matters or makes him a bad guy.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said before, but I'll repeat it. Some folks don't take Sherman big mouth to serious, some of us even find it humorous, I think he would fit in just fine on SportsHoopla, if he was a poster. Then you got folks that take every thing he says very serious, those folks come out and bash him for his back and forth on twitter :lol:. As if that really matters or makes him a bad guy.
He would be pretty funny on here. Could you imagine if he came in contact with Breaker?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaker would piss in his pants!

I miss Breaker. Would love to hear him cry after the SB.....

I don't miss him, but I regret not be able to laugh at him after the Seahawks won the SB.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaker would piss in his pants!

I miss Breaker. Would love to hear him cry after the SB.....

That was the worst part of it. We all suffered his bullshit for an entire season only to have him banned before the big payoff. His posts after the NFCCG and SB would have been pure gold and guaranteed bookmark worthy.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note to Seattle fans:
Get used to this - you are now the champions!
Whiny, snivelling fans calling you whatever is the most sincere form of flattery!
Keep winning and it will get worse.....

Oh we know this music, but we've been dealing with it forever. Only now the stupidity is directed at our franchise by x1000 because we got a SB. :suds:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree dark, but since the OP gets to start a thread with the chosen title, shouldn't we respond with our own opinion?
For sure..and I know you guys will respond in masses..a tight-knit group of fans.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is still fun to get 'Hawk fans defending every comment of any player, Harold. Sherman is welcome to post here but how long before gets banned?:noidea:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the worst part of it. We all suffered his bullshit for an entire season only to have him banned before the big payoff. His posts after the NFCCG and SB would have been pure gold and guaranteed bookmark worthy.
I agree. There should have been a 'Breaker Thread' to allow him to comment on that one thread until after the SB. We were robbed of the entertainment for sure.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No way, he would get all butt hurt whining to mod's and telling Erin Andrews how he's dissed on the boards all the time....:suds:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I firmly believe Shermans antics are tollorated by Seahawk fans because they are winning. It's easy to call it funny or defend it when you are one of the best teams in the league. If the winning slows down and the franchise starts to slip, Sherman will become annoying and his "loud mouth" antics will become much less tollerated amongst fans.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaker was banned??? I thought he was just in hiding... I was looking forward to his ceramonial "eating of crow"

Which reminds me... Hey Harold is it too soon to predict another 11-5? :L

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG this reached 7 pages? Well I'll chime in with this. Richard is an amazing mentor and locker room catalyst for the team. If he wants to entertain trolls in his personal time or draw media attention via twitter then whatever.

He's easily the best CB in the league and Hall is a scrub who gets torched routinely (can look up the PFF stats).

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I firmly believe Shermans antics are tollorated by Seahawk fans because they are winning. It's easy to call it funny or defend it when you are one of the best teams in the league. If the winning slows down and the franchise starts to slip, Sherman will become annoying and his "loud mouth" antics will become much less tollerated amongst fans.
Sherman talks trash to opposing teams and is a leader in the locker room. He isn't the type of guy to take things out on teammates. He tries to build up those around him and trash guys he is going up against