• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ricardo Young headed to Maryland

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been known since January I believe.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this has been old news for awhile. But I am a bit confused as to how he was able to go to the Terps? Doesn't Frank and Co. have to ability to refuse a transfer to another ACC school (even if he sits out a year and loses a year of eligibility)? Did they coaching staff simply let grant him a total release to go wherever he wanted to go? If so, not that it is a big deal. He has some upside, but he was 3rd stringer in Blacksburg (buried on the DC) and I don't think he will be a huge factor for MD. I almost guaran-damn-tee you Nick Satan wouldn't let his 7th string QB transfer to Vanderbilt or Kentucky..much less LSU, Tennessee, or <gulp> War Eagle...

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this has been old news for awhile. But I am a bit confused as to how he was able to go to the Terps? Doesn't Frank and Co. have to ability to refuse a transfer to another ACC school (even if he sits out a year and loses a year of eligibility)? Did they coaching staff simply let grant him a total release to go wherever he wanted to go? If so, not that it is a big deal. He has some upside, but he was 3rd stringer in Blacksburg (buried on the DC) and I don't think he will be a huge factor for MD. I almost guaran-damn-tee you Nick Satan wouldn't let his 7th string QB transfer to Vanderbilt or Kentucky..much less LSU or Tennessee..

He was at New Mexico for a year.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh Yes, you are correct. Forgot about that. Doesn't he still lose a year though since they are D1??? What is he going to be a senior now??

He's not eligible to play until 2013 when he will be a reshirt junior.

Lee_grazie

GO TERPS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricardo did what was best for him in the end I think he will start for :wave:my TERPS!!

Lee_grazie

GO TERPS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you need SOMEBODY, since you dissed Danny O'Brien.
yeah I liked Danyy but he had a sense of entitlement that ultimately led to his downfall... guy was a total bitch!!haha