• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG still a need. Glenn in the 2nd round? WTC???

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Glenn has no business being there in the 2nd. I would gladly trade something to move up & nab him in the 2nd, but I wouldn't trade next year's first just in case there's a QB the Niners love next year...

I don't know how else they could move up that far. According to the draft value chart the Niners can trade their 3rd rounder to move up into the 48th or 47th spot. I seriously doubt Glenn lasts that long...

Anyone like the idea of converting Mitchell Schwartz to a guard? Dude's big and has really really really good pass protection technique & never seemed to lack in run-blocking.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
might have to move our 3rd this year and a 2nd next year. that should get us to around 35sh

honestly i wouldn't mind doing our 1st next year for an early 2nd. glenn is late 1st talent and he should be able to step in right away at either RG or RT.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I wouldn't part with any 2013 picks at all because if there's a QB Harbs likes the Niners may need the picks to move up. But if they do decide to go that route Glenn would be an amazing prize.

If Kilgore can steal the jorb away from Goodwin at C and Glenn plays RG the Niners would have a otp 3 OL in the NFL. Maybe even top 1.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
might have to move our 3rd this year and a 2nd next year. that should get us to around 35sh

honestly i wouldn't mind doing our 1st next year for an early 2nd. glenn is late 1st talent and he should be able to step in right away at either RG or RT.

If we assume our first round pick is a late one again next year why not?
It would come back to bite us only if we tank this coming year and dont win the division.

I'd like to keep the 3rd round pick though. I'm hoping we can land Turbin later in the draft.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't part with any 2013 picks at all because if there's a QB Harbs likes the Niners may need the picks to move up. But if they do decide to go that route Glenn would be an amazing prize.

If Kilgore can steal the jorb away from Goodwin at C and Glenn plays RG the Niners would have a otp 3 OL in the NFL. Maybe even top 1.

we would need to target a qb that drops to the 20s. the chances of that happening given how 2nd rounders are flying into the top 15 is remote.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Even though RG is still a need, I don't think the Niners will select one in the second. I think they will go defense on the second either pass rusher, CB, or FS

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though RG is still a need, I don't think the Niners will select one in the second. I think they will go defense on the second either pass rusher, CB, or FS

I don't like what I've heard about the safeties this year to take one in the second. For some reason, I agree that I don't think they'll take an OG (although to us fans is looks like a big need). I would be happy with Pass Rusher, Red Zone Target (D. Allen), OG or CB....probably in that order.