• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG III: Ware is NFL's "Scariest" Defensive Player

Ghoonsquad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two defensive series now in the book and yes your still clueless. On how both Troy and Timmons line up in our scheme.

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's look at what you have done so far...

First you said that stats were, than were not an official stat.

I called you on it, then you backed the wrong end of your lie by saying they were not.

Then you posted an article saying the stat is tainted only to try and use it to back your failed argument.

Then you try to back your argument by lying about Troy's responsibilities, Timmons being a MLB and claiming that the Steelers ROLB is the run stuffer.

Oh yeah, and don't forget about trying to sell that it was you who explained to me the ILBs when I had to explain it to you several posts earlier.

Report a post in there somewhere? :laugh3:

Then you tried to sell that you knew all about Gildon's career because you looked it up on pro-football reference.

Am I missing anything here?

I'll give you credit for one thing, you are first class at making shit up as you go...:laugh3:

Haha, alfy the ghoonie just got served

Ghoonsquad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's look at what you have done so far...

First you said that stats were, than were not an official stat.

I called you on it, then you backed the wrong end of your lie by saying they were not.

Then you posted an article saying the stat is tainted only to try and use it to back your failed argument.

Then you try to back your argument by lying about Troy's responsibilities, Timmons being a MLB and claiming that the Steelers ROLB is the run stuffer.

Oh yeah, and don't forget about trying to sell that it was you who explained to me the ILBs when I had to explain it to you several posts earlier.

Report a post in there somewhere? :laugh3:

Then you tried to sell that you knew all about Gildon's career because you looked it up on pro-football reference.

Am I missing anything here?

I'll give you credit for one thing, you are first class at making shit up as you go...:laugh3:

:bullshit:
1. Let's see I never said it was official then unofficial period was very consistent. That a lie on you.
2. Never posted about Troys "respocibities" just pointed out how he will line up. You said he plays the right side I said no. He will play on both sides. This fact was also on display all night tonight. Again that's a lie.
3. I never said Timmons was a MLB I said he plays in the middle which he does. Wether he plays right middle or left middle is dictated by how the offense line up as I noted. This also was on display tonight. Again this would be another lie on your part at worst. Or playing semantics at best.
4. There is no explanation for ILBs it's so childish it's really pretty comical.
5. Anybody who knows anything about the Steelers knows Gildon played LOLB. That doesn't mean he took every snap there but that was his position.
6. Are you missing anything? Yeah your a total troll and a complete shit head. Oh and you other ID has now shown up.:doh:

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bullshit:
1. Let's see I never said it was official then unofficial period was very consistent. That a lie on you.
2. Never posted about Troys "respocibities" just pointed out how he will line up. You said he plays the right side I said no. He will play on both sides. This fact was also on display all night tonight. Again that's a lie.
3. I never said Timmons was a MLB I said he plays in the middle which he does. Wether he plays right middle or left middle is dictated by how the offense line up as I noted. This also was on display tonight. Again this would be another lie on your part at worst. Or playing semantics at best.
4. There is no explanation for ILBs it's so childish it's really pretty comical.
5. Anybody who knows anything about the Steelers knows Gildon played LOLB. That doesn't mean he took every snap there but that was his position.
6. Are you missing anything? Yeah your a total troll and a complete shit head. Oh and you other ID has now shown up.:doh:

Ah, we got ourselves a back peddler. Face it Dooshsquad, you got totally out-debated by ahhhdammit.

NEXT

Ghoonsquad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. It wasn't a debate. Lol. Hahahaa

You were getting served up a lil somethin

I'm listening troll where was I served exactly? You have one troll lying and playing semantics. And another troll (you) dry humping his leg through your computer keys.:L

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm listening troll where was I served exactly? You have one troll lying and playing semantics. And another troll (you) dry humping his leg through your computer keys.:L

Not dry humping anything. Just pointing out that REAL Steelers fans called you out for not knowing shit about your own team. Thought it was funny, still do. Lol haha

Ghoonsquad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not dry humping anything. Just pointing out that REAL Steelers fans called you out for not knowing shit about your own team. Thought it was funny, still do. Lol haha

I'm listening called me out on what? Let's see he claimed Gildon played Right OLB when in fact He played Left OLB. He claimed the LOLB was traditionally the better of the two. I said no in fact the ROLB has traditionally been the more complete OLB. a fact I backed with stats. He tried to say I claimed Timmons was a MLB. Which was wrong I said he played in the middle which he does along with Foote. He claimed he play the Right side along to cover Harrisons poor run defense. Which again is wrong Timmons lines up on both R/L depending how the offense lines up, he usually is to the strong side of formation. Troy floats which he claimed was false that he only plays the right side except in goal line. Ah what? Dude was wrong on most everything he posted, he like you was just trolling the thread. Me exposing him on Gildon though finally drove him off then you showed in his place. A wannabe tough guy with a pretend black belt, who thinks he's part of a fight club. I'm calling puzzay accrossed the board.:lol:

Ghoonsquad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What adds to your dooshocity is the fact that you report his post.

Bush League cause you were upset and embarrased.

Bwhahhahaaaa........report a post to who? There are no mods here that's what makes this place pallet able. This ain't mud n cleats where ball less males cry over topics. There is nothing to report, and nobody to report to. Comical you two tools are. Shouldn't you be out training staying sharp with that BS black belt? Hahahahahahah. Like I said your a puzzay!:suds:

Ghoonsquad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get your shine box, Sizzler Boy.

Hahahaha, what a loser. Reporting posts is for pussies, go

So is making base less claim from the safety of your keyboard. All the while pretending to be a black belt and a tough guy to boot. Beat it kid, go sniff mommies panties and play with your action figures.