• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reports: Warriors serious threat to sign Kevin Durant!

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it were for Durant, I'd be fine with that.

Even if Kevin isn't an option, it might be time to break the band up in LA.

Durant should go to the NYK.....he can definitely co-exit with melo,zinger & lopez...(awesome front line).
They have a decent workable bench already in place....*and would just need a legit PG to bring it all together.

* along with a viable head coach as well....:nod:
Derek Fisher is beyond effing horrible)

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant should go to the NYK.....he can definitely co-exit with melo,zinger & lopez...(awesome front line).
They have a decent workable bench already in place....*and would just need a legit PG to bring it all together.

So, you put Zinger on the bench and play Melo at the 4?

I'd hate to stunt his growth. But, that could work.

If they scored a floor general like Conley?.....yeah.

I would probably go after Horford as an upgrade to Lopez.

You wouldn't need the points with Melo and Durant.

But, it would be nice to have that 4th guy.

Maybe even....* gulp* Dwight Howard?

Yeah, Fisher is a joke.

A non-broken t Noah would probably flourish in the triangle with his passing ability.

But, after the e AMARE debacle, I doubt they sign another injured guy.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, Fisher is a joke.

A non-broken t Noah would probably flourish in the triangle with his passing ability.

But, after the e AMARE debacle, I doubt they sign another injured guy.

I haven't watched them as much this year -- but I watched a lot of the game last year.

Their triangle offense looks nothing like MJ's Bulls.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Howard,what about Durant to the Rockets?

Howard, Durant and Harden wouldn't be a bad big 3.

I still say he either stays in OKC or moves to the Warriors.

Dark horse he goes to the Wizards.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, I hope they don't. Why do you want to mess with a team that's on pace to break the all time win record by adding a guy who obviously wants a bunch of shots and is going to have a max deal? Just say no GS. Just say no.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the shit roster they had.

Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurible!

Actually, I think they tried to stick with the "classic" triangle more last year. I could see that they were trying to teach/run the triangle. This year it looks like they have mostly scrapped running the triangle. (so I don't think it is the roster ... I think Fischer just isn't committed)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would KD leave OKC, the fans love him and seems like he loves them back.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched them as much this year -- but I watched a lot of the game last year.

Their triangle offense looks nothing like MJ's Bulls.

They're missing a key ingredient.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would KD leave OKC, the fans love him and seems like he loves them back.

There are a few reasons, some basketball related, some not.

On the basketball side, he may feel that OKC has gone as far as they are going to. He's done everything in his power to get them a title, but in the end, it seems OKC won't spend the money to get or keep that 3rd guy that could put them over the top. Think KG when he left Minny for the Celtics.

On the non-basketball side, there is more money to be had in larger markets. While the difference isn't what it used to be with easier travel, 24/7 access, etc. there is still a decent sized gap between larger and smaller markets.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be with the cavs before gs easily

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why would any star player willingly go team up with Melo? Durant fits with anybody I guess, but Melo does very similar things, just not nearly as well. Melo also does not defend.

Melo would fit nicely with a defense first team that needs a wing scorer. He should have signed with the Bulls. I honestly have a hard time seeing any 1 player making a big enough impact to elevate the Knicks. They have too many holes and Melo is overrated. Durant would be foolish to sign in NY.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, I hope they don't. Why do you want to mess with a team that's on pace to break the all time win record by adding a guy who obviously wants a bunch of shots and is going to have a max deal? Just say no GS. Just say no.

You do realize Durant is as unselfish as they come right?

As good as Wedtbrook is, he has been somewhat of a black hole in the past, yet Durant never complained. Even with all those stars in GS, Durant would probably get more touches because their ball movement is so outstanding.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be interesting to see where Durant ends up. Me? I think he stays with the Thunder.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be interesting to see where Durant ends up. Me? I think he stays with the Thunder.

I think it will depend on what OKC does this postseason. If they make a deep run, you are probably right.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will depend on what OKC does this postseason. If they make a deep run, you are probably right.
I guess they can beat the Spurs in WCSF if they continue playing like this, All-around game from Russ and efficient game from KD.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize Durant is as unselfish as they come right?

As good as Wedtbrook is, he has been somewhat of a black hole in the past, yet Durant never complained. Even with all those stars in GS, Durant would probably get more touches because their ball movement is so outstanding.

That's what they said about Bosh and Love as well. Durant has been top 5 in FGA's basically every year he's been in the league. How's he going to react when he's out of the top 10? And he's not an interior player. They already have Klay who's lights out as well. Why fuck with chemistry when the team is just about unbeatable right now? Makes no sense. This "big 3" crap hasn't really worked since the bulls picked up Rodman, and he's obviously not a scorer. The W's don't need another shooter. It's fine on a fantasy team but at the end of the day they aren't going to be getting the money they're paying out of at least one of them.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what they said about Bosh and Love as well. Durant has been top 5 in FGA's basically every year he's been in the league. How's he going to react when he's out of the top 10? And he's not an interior player. They already have Klay who's lights out as well. Why fuck with chemistry when the team is just about unbeatable right now? Makes no sense. This "big 3" crap hasn't really worked since the bulls picked up Rodman, and he's obviously not a scorer. The W's don't need another shooter. It's fine on a fantasy team but at the end of the day they aren't going to be getting the money they're paying out of at least one of them.

People said that about Bosh and it proved to be true. I actually heard exactly the opposite about Kevin Love from an inside source. Love would sulk and whine when he didn't get his way in Minnesota, but since everything ran through him it wasn't obvious to outsiders.

Love has handled himself pretty well in Cleveland, all things considered, but he is not the reason Cleveland has had chemistry issues, and Bosh's unselfishness was why the Miami big 3 worked.

By the way, the Bulls were not a big 3 because Rodman wasn't a scorer. The Celtics and Heat big 3 worked just fine, thanks. It depends on the players as to whether the chemistry will work. Curry, Green, Durant and Thompson all have the right personalities to make it work. The jury is still out on Cleveland, but I don't think their pieces fit nearly as well as the other examples.