• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reporter who broke DeflateGate received death threats

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot of wheels fell off the Sox bus that night. :L

Not to mention the engine blew, the tranny fell to the pavement, and flames shot out of the AC vents.

I just read that Billy Buck got a 4 minute standing O at that 2007 Opening Day...I know that I cheered so hard that my throat hurt and I had to eat like 5 helmets of ice cream to soothe it.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know any Bosox fans who blamed Buckner personally for that...the guy could barely even move with his fucked up ankles. Motherfucking McNamara should have had Stapleton in there, anybody knew that Billy Buck had to come out for defense at that point of the game!!!!
Schiraldi....well, the kid was a rookie, but I still sort of hate him. And sort of pity him. Bob Stanley was a vet and shouldn't have fallen apart like that.

That was the Red Sox equivalent of this years GB meltdown. Something that took several people all screwing up in unison to lose the game.

Schiraldi started it all with obvious flop sweat all over, unable to get the last Met out. A lot of people blame Gedman the catcher for the passed ball thrown by Stanley. Buckner's error was just the final stake in Red Sox fans's hearts.

I thought Kravitz was a decent enough reporter before he became all sanctimonious by calling for the suspension of Bellichick from the Superbowl. Certainly he shouldn't be threatened with any harm for doing his job.

Last edited by a moderator:

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the Red Sox equivalent of this years GB meltdown. Something that took several people all screwing up in unison to lose the game.

Schiraldi started it all with obvious flop sweat all over, unable to get the last Met out. A lot of people blame Gedman the catcher for the passed ball thrown by Stanley. Buckner's error was just the final stake in Red Sox fans's hearts.

I thought Kravitz was a decent enough reporter before he became all sanctimonious by calling for the suspension of Bellichick from the Superbowl. Certainly he shouldn't be threatened with any harm for doing his job.

I can't believe Schiraldi got any outs in that inning, he was basically laying BP down the middle. Plus he looked like he was either scared out of his mind or fucked up out of his mind.
Hard to say with the passed ball, although Gedman did look crossed up and made no real attempt to block the ball. I have it on good authority from Bosox fans who lurked around team hotels/spring training/mistresses' houses that Gedman was a total moron who probably couldn't remember what sign he had flashed. Then Hriniak gets ahold of the impressionable moron who had 30 HR power and totally fucks up his swing with his helicopter bullshit....

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How embarrassing.

Old film, short selves and no sign of the snow.

Everyone has their very own morons, even here at the Hoop.

The marathon bomber has some fans too.

Drink up the hate, Go Pats!

:yahoo:

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston sports fans are the foulest, ugliest, most racist sports fans in the country. They'd even form a mob outside the courthouse of a confessed serial killer and demand his immediate release because he can help their team win a silly football game.

Does this mean you don't like Boston sports fans ?

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston sports fans are the foulest, ugliest, most racist sports fans in the country. They'd even form a mob outside the courthouse of a confessed serial killer and demand his immediate release because he can help their team win a silly football game.

This is nothing really. Par for the course.

Feeling the love, why thank you.
Go PATS!
:lol:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 out of 10 just stumbled into a quick photo op and couple of losers yelled :facepalm3:

I want my 21 seconds back.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how dare people try to get between the Patriots and cheat... I mean winning.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuggit. If you're a reporter and you don't make someone hate you you're probably not doing it right. - Come to think of it, that's one of my guiding life principles period.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Hernandez has a small but deeply disturbed following.

Unlike another murderer who has a very large and vocal following in Baltimore.

I doubt we'll be seeing an Aaron Hernandez statue in front of Gillette Stadium.