• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Replacement Ref partied with Packers Fans?

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? The guy who made 'the call', too.

One might think that Easley — who made the infamous touchdown call on the Hail Fail Mary pass in the end zone in the Packers-Seahawks game — would have gone into seclusion afterwards. But Larry Brown Sports brings us the news that, apparently, Easley hit a club in Fresno on Tuesday night, partying the night away with … Packers fans?

George Takata, the sports director at KPGE CBS 47 in Fresno, tweeted a photo he says is of Easley at Club Habanos — a bar/club in Fresno, Calif. He’s with a girl in a Packers shirt.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well have fun while you're out there. Sounds like someone is trying to make it bigger than what it is.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he was using it as a pick-up attempt. The picture is gone now but she looked like a girl in her 20s, skinny.... so, maybe he was all.. "Hey, I want to apologize for blowing the call in the Seahawks game, you and I should have angry sex to put it behind us."

or

"Hey, sorry for blowing the call in the Seahawks game. I know!!! You should blow me to balance out the universe."

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he was using it as a pick-up attempt. The picture is gone now but she looked like a girl in her 20s, skinny.... so, maybe he was all.. "Hey, I want to apologize for blowing the call in the Seahawks game, you and I should have angry sex to put it behind us."

or

"Hey, sorry for blowing the call in the Seahawks game. I know!!! You should blow me to balance out the universe."

:laugh: