• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Replace Eberflus?

Should we replace eberflus as head coach?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think he’s a bad coach at all, but it seems like some great coaches will be available this off-season. Mike McDaniel looks like he might be let go by the dolphins, and I think that’s downright stupid. He’s young and looks like he could be good for a long time. Sean Payton is great and he’s available. Sean McVay is also looking like he will be available. Heck, even Jim Harbaugh might be available. With all of these good to great head coaches available, I wouldn’t mind cutting ties with eberflus to bring one of three in. I’m not a huge fan of Harbaugh, but he’s not too bad. Who do you want to be HC next year?

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BGFP is off to a strong start fanning the flames with a "Fire the coach and screw extra picks just draft Jalen Carter" offseason scenario.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would Sean McVay be available? The whole point of him leaving is that he's burned out and needs time.

Payton is available, but most certainly only for a select amount of teams.

Eberflus is head coach, and that's really where this starts and stops. However, FWIW, Eberflus hasn't even had a real shot to coach yet. He's a defensive minded head coach who had his D completely gutted and had nothing but scrubs to work with all along the front seven. Also, had a young QB still in development, that didn't have a whole lot to work with himself.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There wasn't an option for "This poll is fucking stupid" so I didn't vote.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would Sean McVay be available? The whole point of him leaving is that he's burned out and needs time.

Payton is available, but most certainly only for a select amount of teams.

Eberflus is head coach, and that's really where this starts and stops. However, FWIW, Eberflus hasn't even had a real shot to coach yet. He's a defensive minded head coach who had his D completely gutted and had nothing but scrubs to work with all along the front seven. Also, had a young QB still in development, that didn't have a whole lot to work with himself.
I thought McVay was leaving because he didn’t want to deal with a long rebuild. The Rams are about where we were at the end of last year. I think it’s worth kicking the tires.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BGFP is off to a strong start fanning the flames with a "Fire the coach and screw extra picks just draft Jalen Carter" offseason scenario.
I wish we could interview coaches without firing eberflus, but I understand that would create issues even if we could.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team was fun to watch. Way more mature than previous seasons... I'm willing to let him ride out the current rebuild. This teams next few years relies more on Poles. At least, that's how it feels to me.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought McVay was leaving because he didn’t want to deal with a long rebuild. The Rams are about where we were at the end of last year. I think it’s worth kicking the tires.

Not to mention, even if his reasoning was that he didn't want to deal with a rebuild? What do you think we're in the middle of? We could definitely be better next season, but it's not exactly like he would be totally sold on a team that just posted the league's worst record.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not to mention, even if his reasoning was that he didn't want to deal with a rebuild? What do you think we're in the middle of? We could definitely be better next season, but it's not exactly like he would be totally sold on a team that just posted the league's worst record.
We should still kick the tires if possible. I don’t really care what a bunch of journalists and the peanut gallery say. They’re usually wrong anyway.