• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rep Rewards Challenge (Bowl Games)

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
---- pops made 2 entries, so only the first one counts.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am happy to have passed the batan to recon in running the RRC as I had little time to do it anyways... It's yours to run recon, now and forever!

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am happy to have passed the batan to recon in running the RRC as I had little time to do it anyways... It's yours to run recon, now and forever!

It's yours if you want it. I was just doing it until you came back, but i'll continue next season if you don't want to do it.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's yours if you want it. I was just doing it until you came back, but i'll continue next season if you don't want to do it.

Nope.... have no desire to continue.. :bolt:

You did good finishing the season. A long time ago, I suggested to Ghost he make up a form so I could go in and do it on a web page that would auto calculate... I think the whole Board would love to do this just for heck of it.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You did good finishing the season. A long time ago, I suggested to Ghost he make up a form so I could go in and do it on a web page that would auto calculate... I think the whole Board would love to do this just for heck of it.

That would be sweet! just plug the games in and go!

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok sir. :yo: