• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Renteria.....

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks but no thanks guy. Why don't you take the Giants current offer as a way to repay the money you stole the previous two years. I do thank you for your clutch play in the playoffs, but at least keep your displeasure to yourself.....you got paid $18 million for 2 weeks worth of good play.....I'd say you owe the Giants to (at the very least) keep your fucking mouth shut.

Edgar Renteria says Giants' $1M offer is 'a total disrespect' - ESPN

Last edited by a moderator:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why he has to say this right now. Not a classy move. If there's another team who is offering a lot more money, just take that deal and keep your mouth shut.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds to me that he is trying to ink a few extra dollars. He realizes that he has minimal suitors so he's trying to drive the price up for the only ones he has. Very unclassy IMO, I hope the giants stay strong and avoid giving him more than $2 million, which would still be a gift.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to Mychael Urban and his displeasure with Renteria last night on CSN Live last night as well. Rent's agent is trying to say it was a misquote but the anchor who reported this on ESPN Deportes is a pretty reputable fellow. With that said, Sabean has a choice here. They've laid this offer out to Rent weeks ago and not only does Rent not get back to us til much later, but he mentions this crap. Thanks for helping us win the WS, but come on man, you only got hot for one series. The Giants showed him much respect and this is not the way to return the favor.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figure no harm no foul; if he takes $1MM great. If he doesn't, we can find another reserve middle infielder. His loss.