• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Remember how much we've all wanted an elite DT for the longest time?

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look no further. Terrance Knighton has become that stud we've all wanted for the past 10 years. He was all over the field again yesterday, and has generally become a complete menace in the middle for opponents. Couldn't have dreamt up a better signing for arguably our biggest need on defense.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under Del Rio in Jacksonville Knighton was right on the edge of being in that list of say top 5-10 Defensive Tackles in the league. Not sure what happened after Del Rio left but hey his one year of bad play meant we got a dream signing on the cheap! Hopefully he and Sly can form a formidable pairing that will make life hell for quarterbacks and running backs alike.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don`t forget Unrein. Look to be more of a presence than Sly in last game. Not saying that`s alot, but he did get much better push up middle than the rookie. Wasn`t pretty again for him but I still have faith he`ll come around in another yr or two. Hopefully. Don`t much like seeing a #1 pk being a bust in Denver.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don`t forget Unrein. Look to be more of a presence than Sly in last game. Not saying that`s alot, but he did get much better push up middle than the rookie. Wasn`t pretty again for him but I still have faith he`ll come around in another yr or two. Hopefully. Don`t much like seeing a #1 pk being a bust in Denver.

Good call on Unrein. He seemed to be in the mix quite a bit Sunday. I have a feeling Sly is going to come around. I noticed him do a couple good things against NE. Hopefully as the game slows down and he gets more reps we'll start seeing him make more plays.