• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reggie Bush

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to eat some crow regarding Reggie Bush. When we signed him -- I liked the addition to the offense, but I wasn't thrilled about spending the money on a running back like that and I was wrong.

Bush and Bell complement each other nicely -- Bush showed he has the burst and big play ability to make defenses account for him in the passing game, which will only make it easier for the rest of the team. He also was extremely elusive, making plays on handoffs that last year would have been no gain or tackled for loss and turning it in 3-5 yard runs.

Between him and Bell -- I really like what the Lions RB position looks like. Unfortunately for LeShoure, I don't think he will be seeing much playing time in the near future.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions offense looks a lot more like 2011... The defense will be what is the difference between a great season and average.

black_magic

Mass Debater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am i the only one who thinks Bush is being used way too much? I know he makes us better by touching the ball more, but id rather have him touch the ball less, then not have him touch the ball at all. He's gonna get hurt if this pace continues.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if your coach would only let him score the TDs he sets up, my fantasy team would be loving life.

He's like the black running back in Varsity Blues.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if your coach would only let him score the TDs he sets up, my fantasy team would be loving life.

He's like the black running back in Varsity Blues.

He actually scored 3 times in the game, but 2 of them were reviewed and overturned with the ball place on the 1/2 yard line.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am i the only one who thinks Bush is being used way too much? I know he makes us better by touching the ball more, but id rather have him touch the ball less, then not have him touch the ball at all. He's gonna get hurt if this pace continues.

I think they tried too hard to have him hit the 100-100 mark yesterday. If Reggie has that many carries again this weekend, you won't be alone, I know that.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He actually scored 3 times in the game, but 2 of them were reviewed and overturned with the ball place on the 1/2 yard line.

Yeah I saw those. I was referring to the two other times when they got the ball inside the 20 and Bell came in

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As long as Calvin is being doubled and tripled, Bush will likely be getting a lot of touches. It won't be long before someone tries stacking the box and he won't get many runs. Most of all, it's just one game, we don't have a trend yet.

I was saying all last year that we had to replace Best, the problem with the offense is we need a frickin' Best. I think getting Bush was far more important than a 2nd receiver.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Calvin is being doubled and tripled, Bush will likely be getting a lot of touches. It won't be long before someone tries stacking the box and he won't get many runs. Most of all, it's just one game, we don't have a trend yet.

I was saying all last year that we had to replace Best, the problem with the offense is we need a frickin' Best. I think getting Bush was far more important than a 2nd receiver.

:agree:

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree: A time share between him and Bell would be perfect.