• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

REFS

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we didn't go as far as saying the refs were paid off by the Eagles' owner.

As for the game itself, it was terrible officiating, for both sides. That reversed interception call could have really ruined the Cowboys had the Eagles scored a TD on that drive after Romo's awful interception. It may have been the RIGHT call, but that was not conclusive enough to overturn. But in all honesty, Foles was awful and that should have been an easy TD pass. Foles picked a pretty good day to play awful.

C'mon Earl, you gotta give me the irony comment...

Not that it matters, but countryroads was the poster of that specific comment, and I'm not entirely convinced that he is a skins fan. For eg, he just started a thread called "RG3 is a bum"... I kid you not.:wtf2:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys know I always call out those that blame the refs every week and think they are out to get us as whiners, but there were some questionable ones for sure today. How about when the defender jumped on Romo late AND hit him in the head. The no review on Dez's catch was a real head scratcher and was followed up by a no call PI on the next play. Oh well...some times you get the calls and some times you don't...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys know I always call out those that blame the refs every week and think they are out to get us as whiners, but there were some questionable ones for sure today. How about when the defender jumped on Romo late AND hit him in the head. The no review on Dez's catch was a real head scratcher and was followed up by a no call PI on the next play. Oh well...some times you get the calls and some times you don't...

I'm with you here. I believe the bad calls even out in the end, but today there were too many blatantly bad calls. In fairness a few bad calls did go against the Eagles.