• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins work out Jarred Green

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...you have larger font? :wtf2:
What a load you remain.
I was on the Washington board the night the skins won the east in 2012 and said Washington was the benchmark for 2012 and the best team in the East. Skindad and SoCal both said thanks for the "stand-up" post. Cry about nothing. Perhaps you remain hurt about me being right the four years before that. perhaps the points about defense's catching up and pass defense required is starting to ring true. That was the point.

The biggest point here mr. musicman....is YOU!
This SportsHoopla place is pretty good and keeps the catfish types in check. BUT YOU keep plastering the Dallas board with bull shit.
You are what you are and that's hip pocket to Dallas fans....just like reptec and the catnips here

Have a nice evening.

You might want to keep that "load" comment on the smack board PDay. Just helping one of my Skins brethren out with your "when you KNOW I was wrong about something" comment. Want more? I got plenty.

Now, sit down SIR...You have lost AGAIN.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to keep that "load" comment on the smack board PDay. Just helping one of my Skins brethren out with your "when you KNOW I was wrong about something" comment. Want more? I got plenty.

Now, sit down SIR...You have lost AGAIN.

that remains the best part and the common thread with you, reptec, and the catnips.
you think you won something. :yahoo:

Stand tall and pat yourself on the back. You cashed a lot of checks this summer, should be fun

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
instead of hijacking threads why dont you guys make a Dallas week thread ?

mHeady

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wasnt myron the db that gave up football because his heart wasnt in it so he could continue his college studies? otherwise he wouldve been a 1st or 2nd round talent? i cant remember for sure....

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that remains the best part and the common thread with you, reptec, and the catnips.
you think you won something. :yahoo:

Stand tall and pat yourself on the back. You cashed a lot of checks this summer, should be fun

Cashed a "lot of checks" the summer before also...ifix...you know.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine too along with Charley Taylor

I almost "puked" with that comment PDay. I can honestly say that NO Cowboy player was EVER my "favorite"...just say'in. You in politics? You should be, with that BS!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wasnt myron the db that gave up football because his heart wasnt in it so he could continue his college studies? otherwise he wouldve been a 1st or 2nd round talent? i cant remember for sure....

Nope.. to the best of my knowledge he was a 3rd round pick by the Bucs when Raheem Morris was there. He played there until August of this year when the Bucs waived him. He was signed by the Lions three days later and went through the off season with Detroit. The Lions cut him just before the season started this year.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope.. to the best of my knowledge he was a 3rd round pick by the Bucs when Raheem Morris was there. He played there until August of this year when the Bucs waived him. He was signed by the Lions three days later and went through the off season with Detroit. The Lions cut him just before the season started this year.

Myron Rolle...Rhodes Scholar...FSU Class of 2010...GO NOLES!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Administrators must be on vacation on this is Disney II :lame:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost "puked" with that comment PDay. I can honestly say that NO Cowboy player was EVER my "favorite"...just say'in. You in politics? You should be, with that BS!

that's because you are obsessed with Dallas. You have that benchmark issue, always on your mind. Why else would a football fan talk up preseason stats? Really??

Me? I'm a football fan and have no problem tipping a hat. I actually watched Green at Texas A&I. Taylor was a game changer when few game changers played. Really loved RG3 coming outta high school. Followed him throughout Baylor. You and your ridiculous statements kinda ruined all that for me.

Take the bet musicman....two cowboy fans have called you out from your latest troll statement on the cowboy board. You called it a fact....whats up with all that?

shout out to terpsdad......I did my best to stay on topic, but some people just can't let a long timer have a point here while they pom pom the heck outta the other site.

shoot....I'm just glad you guys won a game and came out from hiding. I thought it would take several months for the cowboy board to catch the skins board on number of replies here at SportsHoopla. Based on last week before the Oakland game, it was looking like the Dallas board was going to catch you guys by Thanksgiving. Oh well.....good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's because you are obsessed with Dallas. You have that benchmark issue, always on your mind. Why else would a football fan talk up preseason stats? Really??

Me? I'm a football fan and have no problem tipping a hat. I actually watched Green at Texas A&I. Taylor was a game changer when few game changers played. Really loved RG3 coming outta high school. Followed him throughout Baylor. You and your ridiculous statements kinda ruined all that for me.

Take the bet musicman....two cowboy fans have called you out from your latest troll statement on the cowboy board. You called it a fact....whats up with all that?

shout out to terpsdad......I did my best to stay on topic, but some people just can't let a long timer have a point here while they pom pom the heck outta the other site.

shoot....I'm just glad you guys won a game and came out from hiding. I thought it would take several months for the cowboy board to catch the skins board on number of replies here at SportsHoopla. Based on last week before the Oakland game, it was looking like the Dallas board was going to catch you guys by Thanksgiving. Oh well.....good luck

PDay, how about showing me something I've posted that isn't a FACT? You are the "Tom DeLay" of the Dallas Cowboy forum...LOL

UK, eastbay are really not worthy of any type of wager. You, on the other hand...well, that could be interesting. How about if The Redskins win against the boys on Oct 13th you never post here again. And, if the better TEAM IMO loses to the Cowboys I will do the same on your board.

Step up to the plate PDay. Otherwise shut your pie hole and when you reference something I said...or, back it with FACTS, like I do.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turn on ESPN tonight @ 7:00, and you get to watch the NFCE Champions play LIVE! Cool thing about it if you look real close, you will clearly see the Redskins have a better TEAM than the Cowboys even with a second string quarterback at the helm...

HAIL!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20-7 Redskins at the half.
299 total yards
203 passing
96 rushing

...all this without RG3, and our 2nd string quarterback. You may not be worried, but the real Cowboys and the rest of the NFCE are not looking forward to playing this TEAM.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins have a better TEAM than the Cowboys without RG3. Yep, I said it and you can quote me on that.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20-7 Redskins at the half.
299 total yards
203 passing
96 rushing

...all this without RG3, and our 2nd string quarterback. You may not be worried, but the real Cowboys and the rest of the NFCE are not looking forward to playing this TEAM.

Pretty sure all the above are what they call FACTS PDay. You need to shut it down before you look, well...you know.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Is it really that bad being a Cowboy fan these days? Prozac can be your friend my brother!...UK, the Skins probably would have won by 14 or more with Pryor at QB. Seriously. And, "25% of your 2013-14 win total"? WTF?

On the morning of Oct 14th, when you lift that furry star cushioned cowboy seat to relieve your Sunday night misery, and sit down to read the standings...the Cowboys will be looking up to the Redskins...who would have seen that, huh?

Oh yeah, it was me...

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You up for the wager? Hell dude, I already said I would be the first to congratulate the Cowboy fans IF they won the game on Oct 13th. I guess you leave that stuff to your "whips" don't you Tom, I mean PDay.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:focus: