• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins Week

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks CEH

To me Cousins is a decent QB not a good or great one.

I'd call him good. Not sure what your definition of good vs decent is. Today's era I would easily consider him a good QB. Great? No! But I only call the elite great. Brady, Rodgers, Brees, etc.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd call him good. Not sure what your definition of good vs decent is. Today's era I would easily consider him a good QB. Great? No! But I only call the elite great. Brady, Rodgers, Brees, etc.

I think good is right word thanks DC. Is Cousins your fav FA QB possibility DC?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he has to be for his age.

I'm not oppose to a vet who has a few years left like Manning of Brees and drafting a QB, but like CEH mentioned not sure I trust us with a young QB at this point.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question is can Cousins get you to the Super Bowl.
Barkley is special and special RBs can control a ball game.

Is Bolles our starting LT? If so , that increases the chances Denver moves up for Barkley. Elway wanted to move up for CMac last year.

We also need a Y TE and slot WR who can get downfield . I'm not really counting on Butt to be that guy.

Get both Barkley and Gesicki from Penn State.

Going be really exciting this offseason if Denver can get a top 5 pick .

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking like 9-16 range now. We'll beat Washington.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm high on Jake Butt. I like Geisicki and Fumagalli from the TE class. Not sure I am as high on Mark Andrews as so many but I like him as a receiver, there is no doubt about that. Not counting on us getting Barkley but I love him. I think we lose to Washington this week. We don't play well on the road at noon start times...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be in attendance at this game. As well as my son. It is his first professional football game. I know most of you guys live out there in Colorado, but will any of you guys be at Fed Ex this Sunday? I plan on going tailgate hopping, since I have a few Redskins fans friends going.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t be so sure about that, especially if Lynch starts. Which I hope he does.

KC might have nothing to play for either 7-9 is real likely

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC might have nothing to play for either 7-9 is real likely

I wouldn't call it "likely" but obviously "possible. I am thinking 6-10 is more possible... Hopefully Chiefs lost this week to Miami but I doubt it.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm high on Jake Butt. I like Geisicki and Fumagalli from the TE class. Not sure I am as high on Mark Andrews as so many but I like him as a receiver, there is no doubt about that. Not counting on us getting Barkley but I love him. I think we lose to Washington this week. We don't play well on the road at noon start times...

@cdumler7 he speaketh illy of your boy

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can definitely appreciate the sentiment of a high draft pick being a consolation prize for an ugly season. Still I fundamentally reject the notion that the team should rank or fans should root for losses. (The latter less so because who am I to say how fans should react to the team’s performance.)

I’ll be rooting for a 7-9 finish because I hate watching the team lose. There are teams that pick at the end of draft rounds every year and still manage to stay competitive. (Pats, Steelers...)

If a 7-9 finish means this team finishes an ugly year on a. Good note and has some pride and confidence in tact for the off season it’s one less problem to fix in 2018. I don’t want a culture of losing to take root here. A 7-9 finish puts the team out of range for a top QB prospect so I’d favor a long look at Oz (assuming his play was a major factor in reaching 7-9), Manning on a 2 year deal (retain Lynch and see if he’s salvageable), or go all in on Cousins. The last option is interesting because it instantly elevates the offense to a top tier level and pairs Cousins with a top flight defense for the first time in his career.

There are options either way and this team is not as far away from competing as it appeared at times this season.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To get Cousin you will have to give up draft picks and then pay him a crap load of money. This is another reason why they say drafting and failing to develop a first round QB sets the franchise back many years.

Lynch yesterday said its up to the trainers if he can play. The local hosts that played in the NFL says that is bull crap and its up to Lynch if he wants it bad enough.

Lynch is such a fooking idiot.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Chris - I don't get the full Denver media and closeness you can achieve by being a local and the subsequently more 3 dimensional view you get of a player's strengths and weaknesses. I can't recall you being so negative about a guy as you are about Lynch. Because of this - when you call a guy out - it lands very profoundly with me. So I'm with you - let him go be a Raider or and Charger.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To get Cousin you will have to give up draft picks and then pay him a crap load of money. This is another reason why they say drafting and failing to develop a first round QB sets the franchise back many years.

Lynch yesterday said its up to the trainers if he can play. The local hosts that played in the NFL says that is bull crap and its up to Lynch if he wants it bad enough.

Lynch is such a fooking idiot.

How is Lynch an idiot? Because he doesn't want to risk further injury to himself if he's not fully healed? Just look at Aaron Rodgers, he came back for 1 game but was still injured and is now on IR because he really shouldn't have come back but he felt the Packers needed him and put his own health behind the team, that's a shitty thing to ask a player to do. Or Bobby Wagner, he got shit on by his own teammate last week because he was injured and still went out and played. And as we saw the Seahawks suffered for it because their opponent exploited that weakness and obviously Wagner shouldn't have played but he probably didn't want to get called names by someone on the internet.

The whole "doesn't matter if you're hurt go suck it up and play pussy" mentality needs to die.

If Paxton is still hurt going out there and looking shitty because he's not fully healed is going to do way more harm to him than good.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Chris - I don't get the full Denver media and closeness you can achieve by being a local and the subsequently more 3 dimensional view you get of a player's strengths and weaknesses. I can't recall you being so negative about a guy as you are about Lynch. Because of this - when you call a guy out - it lands very profoundly with me. So I'm with you - let him go be a Raider or and Charger.

A lot of negative vibe around Lynch here locally regarding his work ethic and what it takes to be an NFL QB.
Not everyone has his talent but everyone has the ability to work hard and have the correct mindset. I think he is just glad to collect a paycheck and live off his signing bonus. Maybe having to learn behind Siemain/Brock has stunted his growth but at this point he was gifted one of the best opportunity in the NFL at the time and its starting to look like he's pissed it away.

Going forward, I'll post about Lynch on what he does on the field.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

These are fighting words when it comes to Mark Andrews.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of negative vibe around Lynch here locally regarding his work ethic and what it takes to be an NFL QB.
Not everyone has his talent but everyone has the ability to work hard and have the correct mindset. I think he is just glad to collect a paycheck and live off his signing bonus. Maybe having to learn behind Siemain/Brock has stunted his growth but at this point he was gifted one of the best opportunity in the NFL at the time and its starting to look like he's pissed it away.

Going forward, I'll post about Lynch on what he does on the field.
He just might break the record for " most minutes bawling by a # 1 draft pick and future franchise Qb he set couple weeks ago if he " wants to " maybe. I should lighten up though. After all I'm sure Brady,Elway, Ben, Rivers,Farve, Wentz,Goff,A.Smith, ....well every Past and future HOF Qb has broken down for almost a whole qtr on the sideline at least once in their career I'm sure. He's certainly earned the respect from Duffy anyway.